What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uplifting sativa high that yields fast??

hey y`all i`m looking to get some new beans soon, what would you recommend that has a fast yield (7 to 9 weeks) and clear high that also yields BIG? i`m thinking along the lines of Mental Floss, Speed Queen, Magic bud, AK-47 anyone have expierence with these good or bad? What are some strains that y`all like? thanx:)

whodair

Veteran
g13xhaze. hazey high and smell on an indica bush. quick to finish. yield was good, but she is a bit finicky. inexpensive store brand seeds from dope-seeds com. they may be sourced from seedsman??

Hella THC

I'll throw in a vote for C99... if you can get a hold of a good back cross or even some of the better hybrids out there, I think youll be impressed.

Original c99 flowers in like 52-56 days, while some of the better hybrids (check out Mosca seeds) will flower in around 70 days.

medthumb

dj shorts flo is a quick finishing sativa with that uplifting high you are looking for. beautiful plant as well.

I've got a 9 week pheno of SSH that is a good yielder (not great) and has a fruity/rotten fruit smell that is absolutly addictive. Mr. Nice seed from the Gypster...18 seeds/ 9 were female, and all phenos are really good. I've kept 5 pheno's, and hope to narrow it down to 2, maybe 3 within the next 4 month's or so. I've also got a great yielding pheno of Cheese from GHS, that is ready is 8 weeks Hydro, 9 weeks in soil. Good luck!

Ciarán

my panama's from ACE finished in late sept, and yeilded nicely. pure sativa with a great motivational high. Beautiful plant to smell and look at.