What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GSC Week 7 Flowering - Normal or Def?

jazz77

Hey guys, I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas on how I can improve these last few weeks of flowering (although it may be too late). This is my Girl Scout cookies in week 7 of flowering. It looks like the edges of the sugar leaves are turning purple and there is a lot of canoeing/taco'ing going on. I've been following a feeding chart from another website and it was going quite well. So well that I stopped even measuring ppm. Obviously all strains aren't the same, but with the same nutes and everything my blueberry is doing great.

Strain: GSC - Week 7 Flowering
Nutes: GH Floraseries- 1/2 tsp Micro/gal, 3/4 tsp bloom/gal, 1/2 tsp calmag/gal. (I stopped feeding gro a week and a half ago)
Temp: 70-73 degrees F
Humidity: 43-45%
Medium: Coco coir
Lights: Cree CXB3590 x 4 (COB LEDs) ~ 24" from tops

I just moved the lights up another couple of inches incase it is due to lumen stress.

Aragorn

Chieftain of the Dunedain
looks like they are starting to turn
I'd back off on the feed a bit as I can see a bit of burn on the leaf tips & edges
do you pan on flushing ?? as at 7 weeks in and the colour starting to change says maybe 10 - 14 days till they are ready
don't think its light burn as I see that often with restricted area my plants get close to the cool shades and you get a white bleaching in the bud & leafs

Latest posts

Latest posts