What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
congratulations there. :) Looks like they like the sauce. lol What size containers are they in?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thank you 3rd,

the fish sauce has entered the toolbox and will likely stay for a minute or two
im still learnin this organics thing and wow, the flavor and sweetness these aact/sst teas make the final product , im just amazed. feeding the soil not the plant just makes so much common sense for me. Im using the sauce right now as a band aid for my mistakes, but i know its way more than that one use. Then theres all the delectable choices in soil minerals/amendments/earth worm food/various sauces, i can see ,smell and taste how what you put in influences what you get out. my worms are eating apples, powdered eggshells, coffee grounds,maters and lettuce and all the fruit/veggies that spoil before we eat em .

my worms eat like the bosses they are.

the c99's are in ten gals each and the blues are sharing a 40 gal

Also, water(and teas) only in and of itself, is really, the shit

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
week 8 shots
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php