What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Large scale PPK system

miasma

Yah I know, you guys know everything already and you'd rather worship the clowns that do nothing but rip everyone off.

So go do that. I'm out. You've all won. You're not worth helping. No point contributing. Your shit deserves to stagnate in your collective idiocy. Long as you profit doing it it's all good.

It's a hilarious joke that none of you have ever figured this shit out though but then, you couldn't even use a fucking downstem right.

SuperWeed

Yah I know, you guys know everything already and you'd rather worship the clowns that do nothing but rip everyone off.

So go do that. I'm out. You've all won. You're not worth helping. No point contributing. Your shit deserves to stagnate in your collective idiocy. Long as you profit doing it it's all good.

It's a hilarious joke that none of you have ever figured this shit out though but then, you couldn't even use a fucking downstem right.

?

Desert Hydro

Veteran
BRINGING THIS THREAD BACK AFTER ALMOST 3 YEARS!! IM PICKLE RICK!!!!!

disregard anything from the original description. i just figured i would put this thread to use since i already had it going and didnt want to pollute the servers with more of my filth :)

the only thing that carries over is i am now back to large scale PPK! got 3 buildings being built out. one is up and running and about to be flipped. building the flower side of the PPK system as i type then those will get flipped. theres 9 ocean grown ninja fruit and three ethos collective harambe. they will be vert bare bulb in the diamond pattern more or less.

second building is being cleaned and prepped. it will be a mix of ethos collective citral flo, harambe and CGS chem d cookies which are all tested and papered in the high 20% range. those will be scrogged horizontally and 1 per light.

third building is not available yet but will be in four weeks. the clones are just popping roots and will soon begin vegging while their new homes get set up.

got 24 ecoplus pumps and a royal fuckton of buckets and lids that i indiscriminately drilled holes into so this shit better work out otherwise im gonna have a shit ton of useless buckets with holes in them :)

heres the goods that you all wanted to see.....

Attachments

• IMG_1097.JPG
    IMG_1097.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1848.JPG
    IMG_1848.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2034.JPG
    IMG_2034.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2458.jpg
    IMG_2458.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2622.jpg
    IMG_2622.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2618.jpg
    IMG_2618.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 9
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 12
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 8

gmanwho

Veteran
dh pulling up a seat, intersted in the ethos gear. just pooped a 6 pack of the mandarin cookies fem seeds from ethos.

seen zoolanders ninjafruit over on ig , they looked fantastic. or they where his weird jimmy x ninja fruit. or both, i forget.

hoping for plentiful harvests for u an minimal problems getting there!!

bwell

Desert Hydro

Veteran
dh pulling up a seat, intersted in the ethos gear. just pooped a 6 pack of the mandarin cookies fem seeds from ethos.

seen zoolanders ninjafruit over on ig , they looked fantastic. or they where his weird jimmy x ninja fruit. or both, i forget.

hoping for plentiful harvests for u an minimal problems getting there!!

bwell

ethos has treated me well :)
had keepers from every pack i popped. the harambe had multiple keepers. that purple and silver plant is my silver harambe. only 17% but the bag appeal is off the charts. i would say its a great commercial strain because of the looks and yield but the other phenos are 24-25% and yield just as well if not better. they are AMAZING. that shits so good one of my instructors named a warm up drill after it at the gym :)

they are on sale for 88 a pack right now and its killing me not to order something!!

i had some exotic gentix future that hermied and pollinated my ethos blackfire and i may pop those down the road and see if its stable or not. could be a fantastic mix.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
just pooped a 6 pack of the mandarin cookies fem seeds from ethos.

Well that's quite a moneymaking talent :biggrin: mind sending a pack this way when you have enough? :tiphat:

Just being an ass tonight, subbed for the show.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
Following along. You prefer vertical to scrog?

hard to say. they both have to be screened but i think the vert scrog is efficient and is less scrog intensive unless you are doing donuts with the light in the middle

these will simply have a cage around them to keep them from falling over

Attachments

• IMG_2251.jpg
    IMG_2251.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2245.jpg
    IMG_2245.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 10

Desert Hydro

Veteran
the last two pics are of the garden that came down a month or two ago.

the new growth that got super cropped is insanely bushy! crazy looking shit. they arent getting much taller, just filling in right now. i guess thats a good thing. laid out where the buckets are gonna go, more or less anyways. the red circles are where i ran out of buckets for the pic and had to use random objects lol.

12 plants going in soon. real soon. gonna use vertically hung reflectors for the corners where the light would otherwise be wasted. other than that it will be vert bare bulbs everywhere. the other two building will be flat scrogged or mainlined with the bulbs up the middle not sure yet

Attachments

• MVIMG_20171020_141627.jpg
    MVIMG_20171020_141627.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 11
  • MVIMG_20171020_141640.jpg
    MVIMG_20171020_141640.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 13
  • MVIMG_20171020_161701.jpg
    MVIMG_20171020_161701.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 9
  • MVIMG_20171020_173627.jpg
    MVIMG_20171020_173627.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 9

Desert Hydro

Veteran
Bad ass, I'm in for this show. You have an inspirational room.

Thanks! it's about to be three identical rooms for one last round and then i have to pack up and move :(

the owner is selling the property but is gonna give me a big house for six months if i help get the property ready for sale. bigger and better things to come! if all goes well i will have the 2000 sqft house, oversize 2 car garage and an acre to play with. BIG metal building in my near future i think :) plan is to do reefer shipping containers with individual cooling units, sealed co2, the works

lets see where this takes me!(hopefully not to prison lol)

gmanwho

Veteran
Well that's quite a moneymaking talent :biggrin: mind sending a pack this way when you have enough? :tiphat:

Just being an ass tonight, subbed for the show.

not to hijack the thread but sure.... got 6 ethos mandarin cookie popped so far, an 2 packs not oppened yet, 6 seeds per pack. gonna see how these go first....

i do have colloidal silver .

but the question is who will the father be?

atm fathers to be are:

2males to chose from bodhi black triangle. 1 or 2 bodhi butterscotch x old mother ghani.

still 11 unsexxed radicle genetics, wrecked lemons - which are sour lemon wreck og x deadhead og.

then i have 16 unsexxed sam the skunkman white widow x skunk1 to look thru.

prob do some of all. wont be till spring prob before any seeds have taken. got the male tent setup.... gonna be a busy winter.

gmanwho

Veteran
the last two pics are of the garden that came down a month or two ago.

the new growth that got super cropped is insanely bushy! crazy looking shit. they arent getting much taller, just filling in right now. i guess thats a good thing. laid out where the buckets are gonna go, more or less anyways. the red circles are where i ran out of buckets for the pic and had to use random objects lol.

12 plants going in soon. real soon. gonna use vertically hung reflectors for the corners where the light would otherwise be wasted. other than that it will be vert bare bulbs everywhere. the other two building will be flat scrogged or mainlined with the bulbs up the middle not sure yet

on the end bulbs, always was a fan of the vert bulb in a parabolic hood. i just wish they made a de bulb that can burn vert.

u ever mess with the philips single ended cmh/cmd 860w ?

Desert Hydro

Veteran
been reading and rereading superweeds thread on ppk/mainlining. i think this is the way for me to go. i would have to make a few changes to my plans, but at this point they are merely plans. seemingly well thought out plans, but plans none the less.

i would be able to forgo the framework in the building since the bare bulb sockets dont weigh but a pound or so and i can simply attach them to the ceiling grid. just saved me a few hundred there. now i will have to buy quite a bit more cage which will probably equal out, or close to.

Latest posts

Latest posts