What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Lemonade

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Hey everyone here are 7 little Chocolate Lemonade, they are in Coco being fed canna A+B, Rhizotonic & B'Cuzz Coco Booster at the moment and are on 18/6 light cycle.
The seeds were started under a T5 (awesome lights) and then moved under a 600w Metal Halide for the remaining veg time.
They have been potted up since these pics and i have put pics up on the weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I wish my cheese dogs where that big already ..how long have u been in veg since sprout ? ...I like the profile on # 2 3 and 5

DeoXy

nice... I picked up a pack of these shortly before they went out of stock on the bou., still haven't started mine yet due to lack of space..

Deff. watching this one!.... This seems to be CSG's mystery strain, I have found little to no info nor grow logs of it... the makeup of Chocolate lemonade is what caught my eye, Keep the updates coming :D... I Luv T5's aswell... I'm running a 4ft 6bulb H.O. fixture atm, for clone/seedlings and preveg.

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Im very disappointed to say that the few i popped all turned out to be boys, worst ration i've ever had from a strain.....luckily i ended up with a much higher ration of females with the other strains i started the same time so that balanced things out (as nature normally tends to).
I'll be starting the rest of the pack to find those hidden ladies and will continue here when i do so keep an eye out.
Peace

dasher65

Any thoughts on growing a male or two out & grab the pollen...maybe make up some mad crosses or store it for when you finally sprout a female??? Those plants have lovely branching & a thick stem...shame to ditch 'em, & pollen's hadrd to find when you really need it.

C

chefro420

Im very disappointed to say that the few i popped all turned out to be boys, worst ration i've ever had from a strain.....luckily i ended up with a much higher ration of females with the other strains i started the same time so that balanced things out (as nature normally tends to).
I'll be starting the rest of the pack to find those hidden ladies and will continue here when i do so keep an eye out.
Peace

I just had a pack of all females ! 1st for me.

Good luck on the next round bro!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah this strain is Chocolope x SSSDH, well done getting all ladies Chefro420 im excited to hear how they turned out?

S

Scrappy-doo

Why are there hardly ANY pics of this strain in full flower?

Post'em if you got'em! Please?