What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I dig the members voting choice as it gives us some real Input and makes it feel like were part of a great event and something kewl to be a part of

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I dig the members voting choice as it gives us some real Input and makes it feel like were part of a great event and something kewl to be a part of

That settles it then :biggrin: ...and takes the VERY difficult decision off me. :tongue: What I will do is go through all the entries after the 31st and pick finalists....then post up a poll and you all can decide. :yes:

:thank you:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Muchas Gracias Ms. Dutch Grown, Now You can relax and enjoy your wine and the sunshine will feel that much better glowing on your face with the huge stress lifted off you!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
DD...............that picture is off...the hook......U got sum kind A....mind there......to connect those dots.......Very impressive.......indeed

and cute as all hellllllll.............to boot

moth

Girls posing
Tucked in for a long winters nap.
Mama said its wismas time and may get a new chewy toy

Attachments

• sisters.jpg
    sisters.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
our Mamma~Byrd.......snuggled into her spot by the TV......w/ her own New~Yearz........afgani....throw, hand made by grandma..........

and believe U.me she don't share...............

picture.php

blessedBE..................DG................& happy New YearZ.........to ....all........indeed..................:tiphat:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Thanks to everyone who entered and have shared their pet(s) with us. :yes: :thank you: I'll be closing this thread about 6 hrs from now...so if anyone wants to make a last minute entry NOW IS THE TIME! :tongue:

:wave:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Here are my entries - Moe, Larry & Curly...

DSC00832.jpg

Just a little joke & Good Luck To Everyone I know that Your "All a Bunch of Winners" lol..

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes, but those who wanted to post photos of their pets without the theme, well....the finalists have yet to be picked by me yet....and those who kept to the theme of the thread and it's purpose (as stated in my opening post) will likely find themselves as a finalist...provided the photo exhibits good photography skills. After all, this is a photo contest. I'm not into prohibiting members from sharing their photos in this thread...and enjoy seeing them all...but to be considered for becoming a finalist one must have of course kept to the theme. :ying:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Deadline is here....actually a tad bit over....thread closed.

Finalists will be selected from among entries in this thread and placed into a poll thread...please stop in and vote when you see the poll thread in a few days.

Thanks to everyone who shared their pet photos with us all!

:thank you:

Status
Not open for further replies.