What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUBROBS BROS GROW SHOW

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know..I always can count on Sub for some fantastic images so I stopped in to see whats flowering..sad sub stories about fallin asleep on the couch...get the shutter clickin bro! DD

J

JeffSpicoli

ill take some shots from this batch of sour dubble, she is jaw dropping gorgeous... Sooooo fuckin good

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
--pure kush. heavy stuff. very sweet taste
picture.php

-----the tahoe. luvin this mucho. very nice taste
picture.php

-----the sour dubble. pure kerosene filth. nasty. luv it.
picture.php

-----hero-herijuanna x og(or vice versa. spicoli?) dankassoldschoolmeetsnewschoolheavyassgottagetthiscutshit
picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Aight im not gonna f..k around anymore.....hand over the Hero and the Dubble now!!!

Stay Safe

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask nicely and you shalt receive...very nice SubRob..I like the oldschoolmeetsnewschool..it all looks great bro..thanks for posting..DD

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
AW MAN

say RESPECT FROM WAMEN to spicoli please.

all the buddage around there looks superb!

the reddish colour on the last pics is due to lighting i guess?right?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daaaaammmmmnnnn NICE subrob bro love your pics..!!!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Ask nicely and you shalt receive...very nice SubRob..I like the oldschoolmeetsnewschool..it all looks great bro..thanks for posting..DD

Yea i was just jokin DD...im sure Sub knows that. But i would happily BEG for these if it came down to that lol...
Sub: It all looks stunning...he did a great job.

Stay Safe

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back to the couch with ya!

Back to the couch with ya!

Very nice,I'm going to stop blaming my camera,sweet photos,makes me happy in my special place.:respect::joint: It's ok if you hit the couch for a nappy,well done once again

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
resin lung-when ya get a chance to get her dont hesitate!
--GDK-too late! this was my weekend and its gone! haha
--doobie-always nice having ya in...gotta tell you, big surprise that club herb can keep up w my bros organic garden. i cant wait to see this girl grown local!
--wamen- spicoli gets mucho respect from me, but these nugs are from diff bro! haha--ya took pics under shaded hps..but the pure has noticably dark red hairs-thick...the hero literally gets a redgolden 'aura' to it as she cures-sik lookin
---philthy-benji-always nice hearing from ya. benj-cant wait to see what you do with those beans!!! please hurry! ha
--esbe-exactly what i said to my bro!:joint:
--strainbrain-among the tastiest ive ever had! and that aint braggin cuz i didnt grow it!haha
--GDK-i dont think he was talkin to you. haha. he had asked earlier...
--unclefishstick-im sleepin in a new spot now! haha ya sick bastard!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't say you needed a special doll to point out my special place,it helps,but it's not necessary.

Grizz

Veteran
great thread SUB, good descriptions of the dubble, just cant grow enough of her, shit goes faster than gas at a nascar race..she is so easy to grow also, clones easy, never complains about nutes, just a joy to grow, and what a smell, I guess you can tell I like it. lol...

G

Greyskull

homey did real nice on everything
tell him i said 'aloha' when you talk to him next.

N

NOYB

great thread SUB, good descriptions of the dubble, just cant grow enough of her, shit goes faster than gas at a nascar race..she is so easy to grow also, clones easy, never complains about nutes, just a joy to grow, and what a smell, I guess you can tell I like it. lol...
Those are traits I really like in plants...all around package for the most part. Maybe I'm just getting lazy as I get older and tired of dealing with finicky stuff.

All that stuff looks great Sub!

Latest posts

Latest posts