What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUBROBS BROS GROW SHOW

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chaco-ya, thats seems to be the way to do it. cant help myself. haha
--dank-ya, hard to believe right? but its not really close. but neither is anything else really..
demian
resin lung
icetoker
--thanks for the words! i have passed on to my bro the reactions this thread has gotten!
--money, how goes it brother?
--core-thanks bro!
--doobie-i will pass it on, and who it came from. ya i can take my cam over there, its just a matter of finding the time that works for both of us.
--jeff-ya went over there earlier, but couldnt wait till lights came on.
--caruso-they do dont they. i taught this cat how to grow 8 years ago, now he outdoes me!
-- i will try to get another update up within a couple weeks.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk: Subrob you and your bro grow some of the finest herb ive ever seen in my life without a doubt definatly in my top 10 IC mag growers :respect: bro...Ill be hanging around here alot hope u dont mind..!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks man! it really has been a team effort too. when ya got someone to work with, it makes things easier!:joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubblesour 55 or so

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Wow Sub....you did a mighty fine job teachin your brother...That Dubble just is one of them instant drool strains...cant stop whenever i see pics. Just another one of them cuts one can only dream of...or hope that it reaches us dedicated euros at some point..
Thumbs up for both you guys.

Stay Safe

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bambam-thanks for stoppin in and seein the show
--benji-hows it brah? see youve been busy lately!
-lady grey-thanks much!
--gdk-im sure it will reach europe and all over. just a matter of when. i can tell ya the people who have this cut dont like restrictions and are all eagerly awaiting the day this cut can be spread in the tradition of FFA. some closet crosses are being made as we speak and will be spread as there are no restrictions there.
---have a GREAT WEEK everyone!:joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning folks! wow. had a session last night with the above plants, and it mighta been the finest collection of herb ive seen at one time from one grower. incredible. i will post some pics tonight, along w how many days they went, how long they been dry etc. this stuff wasnt even dry yet, much less cured, and it was just, well, will show ya the pics tonight...:joint:

J

JeffSpicoli

you guys ever get so stoned you wake up the next morning and still feel all slow and lazy, almost like a weedhangover :p well smoking these 4 together got me the the stoniest ive been in a while... And i typically smoke like 5 different kinds of og a day...

Latest posts

Latest posts