What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Make TRUMP King

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
We could go back and forth with this one all day, but, just the look on the gobbler McConnell's face at the state of the union was enough for me. Or the NATO meeting. Lmfao.

I will ask again. What has the cheeto done to make anything better?

I can go on for days about what he is fucking up.

Defend your orange hero please.

M

Mr D

Mad Bro? :laughing:

Don't like what you have created?

If you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror - V

Thanks, Rachel Maddow. Thanks Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters and Eric Swalwell. Thanks CNN and MSNBC, Washington Post and New York Times. Thanks supposed progressives like Bernie Sanders and The Young Turks.

Thank you to everyone who spent the first half of Trump’s term helping to push the Russiagate narrative, thereby helping to ensure another four years of this asshole advancing longstanding establishment agendas of war, nuclear brinkmanship and ecocide. Thank you so much for helping to inflict that upon our planet with no regard for the inevitable consequences of your actions.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Well, better? I sure felt better when I watched the crazies under the glass ceiling cry. Then the hag went into hiding like bigfoot. That was better to me.

You libs dont get it. He isn't a hero, he is a fuck you to the politicians in power.

Better? Paul Ryan is gone. There's one.

St. Phatty

I can go on for days about what he is fucking up.

Defend your orange hero please.

I wonder if he'll be on late night TV selling skin dye and hair care products.

For $1 Million - given his Super-star status - it seems like a product or an ad waiting to happen.

Other races do wierd things to make themselves look Caucasian.

Then Trump makes his skin darker because ... is it a New York thing ?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Don't you find it odd that all the crazy left wing nut jobs all happen to be confined to densly populated urban areas? You know ,where targeted propaganda brainwashing is most effective?

Oh you mean where all the SCHOOLS and JOBS are? NO, most of us don't find it odd at all.:laughing:

Brother Nature

Don't YOU find it odd that all the right wingers happen to live in trailers w their cousin-wives? You know, where crack pipes are found in the silverware drawers?

I think you're giving too much credit, crack pipes are rich libtard shit, they use light bulbs from wal-mart. Much easier to afford light bulbs on the welfare that keeps getting cut back to support the 1%er tax cuts.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Not quite. You libs still don't get why we rolled the cheeto bomb into Washington. I dont give two shits about him. Just how he puts your panties in a bunch and grabs you hy the pussy.:biggrin:

Oh yes, you big macho trump defender, you rolled in the big shit log, because you all love shit. And all the people who don't love shit and rolling in shit are effeminate. Goddamn, you are so stupid.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There is no point in me spending all the time to list good things trump is doing cus it's not gonna change your mind it will just become another thread like The Impeachment of Trump with 237 pages of both sides going back and forth

So you can not think of one single thing?

Wendull C.

Veteran
Oh yes, you big macho trump defender, you rolled in the big shit log, because you all love shit. And all the people who don't love shit and rolling in shit are effeminate. Goddamn, you are so stupid.

Jelly, if anyone would know who would roll in shit, or be effeminate its you.

See, we can agree. You and all your intelligence and such. Lmfao.:laughing:

Blu3Kush

Jellyfish why do you keep sending me messages when you give me negative rep like "Feel free to fuck off then" or "boo find a new weed site". I didn't know who it was at first but now that I have enough posts I get to see who sent them. if you do not like opposing views then why do you start these threads and participate? you dont hear me trying to silence your opinion I'm all about free speech even if I dont agree with you

'Boogieman'

The economy is improving and our unemployment rate is dropping at rates we were told could not happen. The stock market is doing well which is good news for anyone with a 401K. Im sure someone will spin that somehow but it's a big win for the working man.

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

Jellyfish why do you keep sending me messages when you give me negative rep like "Feel free to fuck off then" or "boo find a new weed site". I didn't know who it was at first but now that I have enough posts I get to see who sent them. if you do not like opposing views then why do you start these threads and participate? you dont hear me trying to silence your opinion I'm all about free speech even if I dont agree with you

He has done the same with me in the past, it's childish yet amusing at the same time. All the kids are over at rollitup, im sure he will find his way over there eventually.

Wendull C.

Veteran

Yeah, he is kind of famous for that around here. I got pissed at first but find it amusing now. Just started doing the same to him today matter of fact.

We will see who runs out of rep first. Funny thing is he would act holier than though while saying vile things in neg rep messages. I goaded him into bringing it into the open to show how tolerant a lib she is.

I'm out of rep today from fucking with him. I will hit you with some tomorrow bro. Not right to hit the new guys who cant hit back. But if he ever has been in a fight, I bet it started with a sucker punch.:tiphat: