What's new

Taking in barerooted clones help

I’ll be running coco and getting barerooted clones. They’ll be brought home in just plain ph’d water no nutes... tips and what all I should do? Have ready? For when I get them?? Ways to prevent transplant shock the best? I have superthrive and great white already

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i use to dwc clones to a decent size maybe 20 inch tall nice mass of roots then transplant into soil no issues

I don’t have dwc setup unfortunately... I’d have to prolly just fill solo cups with coco mix maybe preload it with 1/4 strength nutes and great white/superthrive

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
guess i was trying to say i transplanted small bare rooted plants from dwc to soil no issue. small little clone should be easy

Normally I get them from a friend who passed and they are rooted for 3 to 4 weeks so this 2week thing something new lol just wanted to cover my basis

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
always good to be safe. I use great white and superthrive to never failed me. good luck on the grow dude.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I use water rooted cuts transplant to coco.

I keep the transplanted gals happy with reduced nutes
and low light for a few days to get them going, letting
the coco go a day or so between watering moist, not wet.

Have much goodness with this simple method.

coldcanna

Veteran
Easiest thing to do is buy some rooting cubes such as rockwool or peat-based root riots. Use a rooting hormone and keep humidity dome on them until rooted. Tons of good youtube videos on basic cloning.

Cold they will have roots already.. I just normally have a guy who roots them in cubes/medium and I get... this time it’ll be bareroot

Handlebar

Dip bare roots in a mycos product of your choice transplant into coco water and wait. Should be an issue I used ez cloner for years with coco