What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biker v2, double funk, cookie crash sour power.

Scorp1on

So yeah I got my order yesterday:
1 Pack: Biker v2
1 Pack: double funk
1 Pack: cookie crash
1 Pack: Sour Power
1 seed fruitbowl.

Ive been running karma's stuff for maybe 2years now.

Headbanger, I have 3 moms right now, one of the best weed ive grown or smoke over my 12year of growing.

Karmarado: I have 2 mom right now, nice strain, rock hard buds, I plan to flush a little more next time to really get the flavor out, flushed 12-15days.

Josh D and orange sorbet(only 1 seed each): well I fucked up both these plant because I was working alot and didnt have time to take care of my babies. They were looking good but I cut them too late.

So yeah I cleaned all my cup and now im ready. I will sow the 49 seeds today, and plant to take a cut of each to keep em. Also looking to keep a male to finally make a cross with my mom.
picture.php
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't go wrong with Karma G. His genes are some of the best I've ever sprouted as well. I'll be sorting more this year as well, albeit a bit older stock than some of what is in your line up.

I'll be tuning in. Should be a great show! Good luck! :lurk:

dank.Frank

G

GatorGumbo

Fruitbowl is an amazing strain. Very dank the first few weeks of flowering and then becomes really pleasant smelling with about normal loudness. Fed all mine like pigs in organic soil and they loved it. I took them early at 56 days, but they would have gone about 65 days.

renne

looking great Scorp1on with the male you find what mom are you planning to cross it too? One of your Headbangers?
Cheers Renne

Scorp1on

looking great Scorp1on with the male you find what mom are you planning to cross it too? One of your Headbangers?
Cheers Renne

I'll mix with my moms outside, so Ill probably put a cut of each around the male.

Of course I'll mix it with my headbanger but also with my peyote critical and my karmarado and my chocolate mint.

Ready for that show!

Scored a pack of double funk aswell and might pull the trigger on some cookies crash since they are reduced at my favorite seedbank.

Wishing you a good run:whee:.

Scorp1on

here's the seedling as of yesterday...They will be in my grow room for 2 or 3 week, till I can take 2 cut of each, then I will add them to my flower room.
picture.php

Cookie Crash
picture.php

Fruitbowl
picture.php

Sour Power
picture.php

Double Funk
picture.php

Scorp1on

Unfortunatly only 36 of 48 seed got out of the dirt, I dont really know why usually I get better result, still waiting to see of the others will come out...

The biggest loss if the biker kush, I only got 6 seed out of 12, I think Ive got 11 out of 12 on the sour power...I dont remember the others.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Unfortunatly only 36 of 48 seed got out of the dirt, I dont really know why usually I get better result, still waiting to see of the others will come out...

The biggest loss if the biker kush, I only got 6 seed out of 12, I think Ive got 11 out of 12 on the sour power...I dont remember the others.

I recently got one of the last packs of Biker Kush v2 and was 0/2 so far. PM KG he will probably fix you right on up. Good guy KG.

I hope to try a couple more next pop.

LT

Scorp1on

Here'a the update, switched 15plant into the flower room 3 week ago, and added the rest last week, so they're at 3-4week and 1-2week into flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

they're not looking super good because they're need a bit more light and space, but thats just a test to remove the male and keep the best

Latest posts

Latest posts