What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If the Current Rate of Mass Shootings (with Double Digit Casualties) Continues ???

packerfan79

Veteran
If there were no weapons at all our species wouldn't be the dominant species lol. We're useless without tools
Earliest use of tools I could find was 3.4 million years ago. While a few animals have a limited use of tools, humans have been able to make leaps and bounds in progress. A weapon is just a tool. Tools can be used to build or destroy. Guns can be used to feed, and protect your family, or destroy another family.

With the rate of progress in the human race, it's hard not to call it an evolution. Even if the physical form hasn't drastically changed. Tools, especially weapons were an integral part of the evolution. With AI I wonder if the evolution of the human mind will begin to regress without challenges. Will we all turn into fatblobs who do nothing but speak to a computer and receive everything in a matter of minutes.

Fixed up

and the democrats will use charts n' graphs that even a simple minded cocksucker like tRump would understand.

okay, to be sure there are more than a handful of those deaths that can be attributed to illegal immigrats, but MOST are legit citizens killing legit citizens of the usa.

The real problem with those numbers is that 30,000+ a year of those are suicides.

Night4wings20

Earliest use of tools I could find was 3.4 million years ago. While a few animals have a limited use of tools, humans have been able to make leaps and bounds in progress. A weapon is just a tool. Tools can be used to build or destroy. Guns can be used to feed, and protect your family, or destroy another family.

With the rate of progress in the human race, it's hard not to call it an evolution. Even if the physical form hasn't drastically changed. Tools, especially weapons were an integral part of the evolution. With AI I wonder if the evolution of the human mind will begin to regress without challenges. Will we all turn into fatblobs who do nothing but speak to a computer and receive everything in a matter of minutes.

The movie Idiocricy is already happening my friend, how many people do you know that have kids that spend most of their time inside playing video games? How many adults do you know that just sit at home after work and do nothing but watch the brainless tv?

We're already a super lazy society, just a matter of time before we're engulfed by our own ignorance and the problems that come with that ignorance.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Idiocracy is an amazing movie. At the 10 year anniversary of the movie, Mike Judge commented saying, "I never expected my movie to become a documentary". LMAO

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're all missing the real agenda here. It's about disarming The People so The State can take control. Gun violence is just an excuse to cover up the real reason for gun control laws. What they don't realize is that We The People still exist and we are armed and ready to defeat a tyrannical government. That is the real reason all the guns and ammo were bought up years ago. Look up Three Percenters. We are everywhere. We train. We network. We believe in freedom, liberty and justice. Most in law enforcement (local sheriffs) and former military swore an oath to defend The Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. It's time for another tea party.
Burn1

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're all missing the real agenda here. It's about disarming The People so The State can take control. Gun violence is just an excuse to cover up the real reason for gun control laws. What they don't realize is that We The People still exist and we are armed and ready to defeat a tyrannical government. That is the real reason all the guns and ammo were bought up years ago. Look up Three Percenters. We are everywhere. We train. We network. We believe in freedom, liberty and justice. Most in law enforcement (local sheriffs) and former military swore an oath to defend The Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. It's time for another tea party.
Burn1

Pppfffffttttt.....I'll take tired outdated never gonna happen meth fantasies for 100 alex

Gry

Burn1

While you were marching and training, corporate world turned the largest
communist nation on earth into a junior manufacturing partner.

'Boogieman'

Facts...

Attachments

• 52020891_1688783821222141_4323878391611654144_n.jpg
    52020891_1688783821222141_4323878391611654144_n.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

lots of folks are already there. in the break room where i work, there will sometimes be a dozen men at any one time, all of them obese and looking at their phones/devices/whatever, no conversations involved.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell you this much, my house is the last house you ever want to try and rob and if you think you'll get me at the food store you better take a close look before you leap.

I had broken my back many years ago while stupidly trying to get into my 2nd story apartment down in the isles in Ft Lauderdale " in the pouring rain". Needless to say I was on crutches for almost 2 years.

Rented a single story house and barely laid on the couch when I saw a dark color object suddenly go from a small spot in my backyard to a large man jimmying my French doors which were glass. I hobbled into the bedroom and got the colonel. Big object actually got the door open when I pulled the trigger. No I didn't try to hit him there because unlike the b/s on television, in real life when you get hit with a .45 dum dum you ARE getting thown back. In this case he would have been in my backyard and I might have had a problem so this was a very close warning shot and I can hit a can/bottle from a long distance so.......he should have joined the Olympics running team after that, ran so fast jumping over the back fence.

Power outage that night wiped out all the lights in the hood and the nice Canadian girls who heard the commotion before the police arrived to take notes then asked me if they could stay at my place till the power came back on, because they knew they would be safe.

I didn't argue with them.

EVERY decent human being should be ready for that, be ready to defend themselves in an emergency.

Latest posts

Latest posts