What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha 2015 Outdoor Projects!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Wow dude, many props.

Those are some serious swamp beasts! I wish you luck on trimming all that :D

Thanks man, they sure did grow nicely this year, lots of mistakes from previous years were avoided this year, such as not caging them, using lots of slug bait early, not putting them out too early!

The trimming is done already! Took us about 10 hours of trimming nonstop between 2 of us to trim pretty much 70% of everything... With the help of a Spin Trimmer of course, without it it would have easily taken us 50 hours... at least!

All you have to do is cut nugs off main branches and spin 15-20 times each way!

picture.php

Finish product comes pretty darn good if you ask me, you might wanna go with some fiskars and finish them off if you want a better bag apeal, but they are pretty good as they come off, especially when you have a lot of shit to process, you can give up a bit of quality in order to get things done!

picture.php

Some Nugs before getting trimmed up

picture.php

picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Wow. Look at that mountain of prime bud. My primal instinct is to bury my snout in that harvest, and root about with abandon, like demented hog in a corn farm, pausing every now and then to snort dementedly and ululate at the full moon.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks fellas! Heres on last shot I forgot to post in here!

picture.php

Unfortunatelly these 2 plants got seeded and are not great for smoking, but they make some fine hash! :)

Peace BW!

TheScrogFrog

Dang dude, impressive plants.

My first outdoor year and I put out like 25 plants, guerrilla style, at the end I had like 2 plants. Lol. Learned so many do's and donts that year.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Found a few more pics that were worth posting it! Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and some dry nugs.. my favorites of the year

The one:
picture.php

Monster swamp nug:
picture.php

They both very tasty and getting better with the time!

Peace BW!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Dang dude, impressive plants.

My first outdoor year and I put out like 25 plants, guerrilla style, at the end I had like 2 plants. Lol. Learned so many do's and donts that year.

Hey broda, I hear ya on that, there were many fails and learning from my own mistakes the past few years, every year is a learning process, thats why its so much fun! 2015 was a solid year, best so far, however, there is still room for improvement!

This years downfall was missing a few males and not going back everyweek when was time to kill the males. Plus not topping some plants which the nugs just got way too big and a lot was lost to mold or had to be chopped a few weeks early!

Anyways it was a successful year and I'm very grateful for it!

Peace brethrens! BW :tiphat: