What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what the hell?

cabo5150

what is eating bark off my plant IMG_9383.jpg

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9386.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, rodents love cannbis bark. If you don't get them out they will kill your plants.

EsterEssence

Veteran
If they eat the green bark all the way around the plant it will die, put some wire around so they can’t eat it all...

gsxr97

Veteran
I have got a barn cat that sneaks a sweet life in amongst my outdoor plants. Seems to have been helping with the vermin. Stays away from the German Shepherds. Orchards and fields around here support quite a strong mouse/rat population.

Fight the good fight and I hope you nuked them fuckerz

two heads

Veteran
I hope you find a remedy cabo5150 but I had similar damage several years ago and I tried wrapping the stem and using a tar-like bark protector to no avail. The plants died anyway. I really do hope you have better results.

PDX Dopesmoker

This seems like a good place to start a specious rumor that Cat Piss was developed because the odor was a deterrent to rodents.