What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rso- uk?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello everyone :tiphat:
Just had the bad news that my father has cancer which has spread to his spine- not what i wanted to hear really.
Doctors are saying they’ll radiotherapy the lump, but they can’t do anything about the bits in the bone.
Basically, there’s not a lot they can do.
I’m looking to obtain rso so we can at least try to help him gain some weight, ease the pain and possibly lower the doses of morphine.

So.... anyone know a reliable source in uk?
Thanks for any help

Mrbrunch. :tiphat:

Jayded

Sorry to hear about your father mr B,he must be in a lot of pain with it being in his spine.No help with the rso but hope someone can help you out.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your father mr B,he must be in a lot of pain with it being in his spine.No help with the rso but hope someone can help you out.

Thanks for your kind words mate, he’s in a lot of pain- hasn’t been able to get out of bed for the last 6 weeks

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
If you can get your hands on Harlequin in the UK go for it. You can make it with 151 Lamb's Navy Rum. Wanna know more? PM me

Latest posts

Latest posts