What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

120 clones going out this week

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

this yr i am going it alone so i will not be doing my usual high number crop.
last yrs 400 orange bud grow was alot of work and my partners have other obligations this yr, so i will only be putting out 120 total , ill be growing 4 strains orange bud,hawaiin,chronic and nycd

half in 5 gallon grow bags and half right in the ground

last yrs 400 plant grow
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60323&page=1&pp=15

Last edited:
G

whoooowhooo.... :D Nice. Show us your babes SiR.
It will be next great grow show, I know :D But you have to update the growlog with photos more often then last year.
Best of growluck SiR and partners.

Last edited:

Zig Zag

:rasta: Hey Bro, Going for a nice round 100 myself this season, I like your style and good luck this season. I am at the 44 mark how about you? I see ferns in your pics?

Peace

little j

i like watchin those sir grows. i just browsed your gallery and im wondering if you top your orange bud. some look it some dont. do you top it indoor or outdoor. i ask cause i got one on the terrace and its about 2 foot now and i got all summer yet. i may have to force flower it early cause i cant let it get huge. i was thinking of topping but i wasnt sure if that would be a good idea. how does it respond. i saw you got some nice bushes but not sure what was what. man my plants stinks a lot too. unbelievable. 5 minutes inside and the house is smellin!!!!! cant imagine the odor of 50, 70, 100!!! thanks, little j.

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

yea i top em a few times...few i didnt just to experiment, for orange but i suggest topping only once or twice outdoors.

pics will be comming soon

LayedBack

Well I'll tune in for this, read through your last grow. Hope everything goes well and im excited to see some pics ^^.

xu2x

sir-grows-alot, where are u? alot of people including myself would love to see any update or pics u have for this season.

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

friday i go to the patches to check on things...will have a few pics for ya i promise..

everything is looking great here! weather is perfect (so far). im currently at war with a local beaver. he built a damn bout 20 meters down stream from my patch, which was threatening to flood 65 nycd. i broke down the damn and tried to explain to this lil bastard what was up but he did seem to care as he keeps building the thing back up again.

i see him alot, and have had many oppertunities to shoot the SOB but i dont do that kinda thing to animals. bringing my dog this time...gunna have him piss all over his damn, well see if that keeps him away, it works on the deer maybe it will work on beaver too :confused:

Last edited:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Sir Grows a Lot, much k+! :)

smoke a joint with the beaver and talk things through :joint:

keep on kicking ass,

be safe,

Peace!

G

guest5703

Dude all I gotta ask is what the fuck did you do with all that weed last year?!?!?!? Must have had a great time dude seriously, bravo can't wait to see this year! PEACE

xu2x

Plus, glad to see sir-grows-alot doing it alone this year. Having partners to rely on and not screw up really sucks. can't wait to see updated pics soon! :)

G

You may have to shoot the sob, sir grows a lot. Beavers can be territorial and determined. Im suprised he hasn't attacked your plants out of spite. Get a squirt gun full of ammonia and squirt it around his site. He may move out.

Keep us posted on the progress.

xu2x

Still waiting, sir :) Hope everything is looking fine. Very anxious. Yourself and Lou's grows are inspiring.

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

sorry so long for an update, i have one photo only so far :(
i had alot of work to do and the photos slipped my mind.. the one i do have is of a patch just after i planted the clones nycd, hawaiin, and i think a few chonic as well.

beaver moved on, no worries.

in this patch there is 64 plants total, ill take new pics this week when i go check on em, the oter patch has 68 i believe, mostly chonic whith a few orange bud mixed in.

youll see that when i plant the clones i spred out the bags to there final positions then take stakes cut to a point and i drive themm down into the growbag, thru the bottom and into the ground. this secures my bags from tipping or being blown over. later they are used to secure the plants to when they get heavy and wanna fall over from bud wieght

caligreen, you wonder what i did with it all...i had it all set on fire! lol
what would u do with that much?

Last edited: