What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual 1 sqm

Cmoon

Evening all, after a change of direction with some gifted autos from Urban legends :tiphat:earlier in the year my percy projects been a while from last time hitting production and pleased I did with current test.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371441

This rooms never still, sprut , veg , bloom and dry and with differing tecniques dont mind even the most stretchy of strains.

Floor to bulb at max 1.5m
Grow area 1sm

Current strains
1 superglue at 35 days 12/12 20 L coco
2 GSC 1 at 35 days 12/12 11 L coco 1 at 21 days

2 Kali x ? 10 days 12/12

315cmh at 15inches 24C lights on

intension to run 660 w hps gavita for 14 days from tomoz and finish with cmh led cob combo adjusting for kill:thank you:

cheerz and Beerz Cm

Last edited:

Cmoon

Well the temps have made me postpone the bigger lamp, tbf they look comfortable under 315 for now.

Sorry about the banding on some pics when the cmh on.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

1 sqm

Last edited:

Cmoon

:tiphat:thankyou kindly gents

not sure the joint wipe on the glue was such a good idea:party:

[youtubeif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbfrZnx5dPw[/youtubeif]

Cmoon

Well, well...week of cool conditions and Girl Scouts 50/50...lamps in at 12 in, temp 25c on, 12 c off, as you can see from the purple fan stem on the younger blooming Kali cross, she no liking but still budding well.

Superglues having top foot off (harvested) in 7 days and reveged outdoors and i'll take the secondary bud 10 days later followed by misting b1 superthrive...popcorn gos to the sun god.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Cmoon

Glues cut and drying at 70 days, took a few pictures in natural light for a closer look[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Cmoon

dried and cured, 10oz of primo glue and cookies, 4 oz of lower grade, over a gram a watt just from the 315cmh, I wouldnt be overly disapointed with that for good produce from my mainstay sunmaster 600 hps iv not much chance running summer in 1 sq m.

Couldnt do much with health problems last few months but dry the weed slowly and attack with the LCC for the xmas candy run.

cheers all Cmoon

Cmoon

Cheers for the heads up Blaze, Iv ran the seed twice in a year from a cross I made last summer in 2L pots.
Disclaimer....from the guys ive met growing over the last 20 years id never say I was a breeder and to old to soak up the knowledge required, I would say Iv an eye for strong, stable and disirable med grade herb and fell lucky matching some lemon haze male pollen (gifted) to a cookies cake variety unknown breeder I found as bagseed in a sample 2 years ago.

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
thi superglues sticky icky, but im not happy with 11 weeks bloom
[/FONT]

BigPhil

Veteran
11 weeks is probably max time for me. But 11 weekers I have done in the past have yielded well