What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

OldCoolSativa

They're lying about the sativa content or the flowering time or both. And their prices suck. I'd avoid that place.

GoatCheese

Veteran
When you look at the prices across many suppliers, I take your point.
There is often a self serving argument, when it comes to supplier and cost?
Thanks.

In this case, I would like to know more about peoples experience growing and smoking?
Possible diversification with new traits, or just a relabel of another plant for marketing?

If the source and accolades are correct, it could be of interest to some people.
Haven't grown or smoked it, but from the pictures they have on their web site it looks like a Super Skunk, it's not a sativa.
From their web site:
https://www.evaseeds.com/en/feminized-seeds/jamaican-dream

jamaican-dream.jpg

bibi40

had test few strain of Eva seeds several years ago ,
monster , missing and Jamaican dream ( outdoor ) ,
growing well and good harvest but ...

didn' t get anything really good ,
just medium quality ,
and jamaican dream was one of the worst taste weed i had try .
Never do another grow with this brand again after that .

For me a bad experience with this strain .

:tiphat:

bibi40

Hey bibi!

you must had a problem; you are a little severe. Ok for medium quality, but mine was ok, not a "must have" of course, but the worst...

Cheers

Hi Nico ,

i admit possibly i had a problem , or just no luck with my seeds ( just 2 so not a big test for sure ) but i really remember the taste , mine had really manure taste i remember ,
perhaps it was just something i don' t like in the taste which make me feel like that , it ' s certainly something personal because me and some friends really can' t smoke it but other like and said me she was good enough .
so that' s just my personnal experience . :)

:tiphat: