What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chief Bigsmoke's Fantasy Factory

chief bigsmoke

Goooooood Day Everyone! and Miigwetch (thank you in Ojibway) for tuning in! :tiphat:
:greenstars:

Journal Objective: To share some of the relative knowledge I have come across while studying horticulture at uni. In hopes to further drill some of the complex and sometimes over whelming information into my head. Plus, this gives everyone else the opportunity to dive a little deeper into the world of cannabis. All from the eyes of a rookie gardener who is starting down a very long and tedious journey. I am also interested in Cannabis related mythology.

***This does not make me an expert at anything... If it has taught me anything is that I know nothing... I highly recommenced anyone who is a little bit interested in plants/food to take a horticulture/sustainable agriculture course. you'll soon be overwhelmed with an plethora of knowledge. The way it seems so far, is that the more I study, the less I know. New worlds of knowledge behind every door that has changed who I am and my entire philosophy on life. :smoke:

Background: I am a licensed producer in BC. My patient is my lovely girlfriend who has suffered from Crohns disease for her entire life. After years of trial and error with other types of meds and undergoing several surgeries she final found the one thing that adds balance and relief to her life... cannabis

We hope to spread the love of growing and the knowledge of our sacred plant. always playing by the rules and staying 100% legal. My patient will never pay a thing for their meds. ever.

Equipment:

1. 2x 600w Lumatek Ballasts w/ air cooled reflectors
  2. 1x 400w Lumatek ballast
  3. 600w Ushio opti-Blue MH conversion bulb - full spectrum
  4. 2x 600w HPS Grolux Full spectrum bulbs
  5. Sentinel Professional Lighting Controller with high Temp shut-down
  6. Sentinel lighting relay for up to 4000w's
  7. 6" Can Fan Max Fan Adjustable Speed Inline fan
  8. 12,000 BTU Air Con w/ dehumid, air cleaner, ionizer, heater and fan
  9. Second high Temp shut-down w/15 minute delay dedicated to the air conditioner
  10. 3 circulating fans. Including "w" pattern quantum fan
  11. 4 Ionizing CFL bulbs - daylight
  12. 400w MH bulb
  13. 12x Airpot 2's Air pruning pots
  14. 79x79x79 Mylar Grow tent
  15. Automatic Fire Extinguishers
  16. Hydro-logic Stealth 100GPD Reverse Osmosis Filter
  17. Complete Line of General Organics Vegan Line of Nutrients - courtesy of GH's sales rep
  18. Botanicare ZHO root Innoculant, Piranha and Tarantula
  19. Prozyme, Aquashield, Molasses and Blue Agave Syrup
  20. Kelp Meal, high N bat guano, High P bat guano, Earthworm castings, coffee grounds, egg shells, rock phosphate, Greensand, Rare earth from GH and Glacial Rock Dust
  21. 50 ft of 2" wedge soundproofing
  22. Perlite, Organic potting mix and peat moss*soon to be Peat/rice husk
  23. 2 stage Security system. Video and motion
  24. Special Equipment: 26w UVB bulb and a stereo that plays the royal philharmonic's plant growth album
RECENTLY ADDED: DIY TEA BREWING KIT

wave.gif
Enjoy!

PS my soil recipe and plant bios are coming in a couple minutes

Attachments

• Facing Tent.JPG
    Facing Tent.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
  • AUG27 025.JPG
    AUG27 025.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 13
  • AUG27 026.JPG
    AUG27 026.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 13
  • AUG27 015.JPG
    AUG27 015.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Senitnel HID lighting High Power Relay.JPG
    Senitnel HID lighting High Power Relay.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Sentinel HID lighting controller with remote temperature sensor and high temp shutdown.JPG
    Sentinel HID lighting controller with remote temperature sensor and high temp shutdown.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 20
  • nearcompletionpictures 012.jpg
    nearcompletionpictures 012.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 15
  • nearcompletionpictures 010.JPG
    nearcompletionpictures 010.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 15
  • nearcompletionpictures 005.JPG
    nearcompletionpictures 005.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Ballast wall.JPG
    Ballast wall.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 13

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is gonna be a great thread, im real interested to find out what strains are most helpful to your girlfriend.....what strains are you gonna be running?
Peace

chief bigsmoke

Chief bigsmoke's Soil Recipe v2.0

Chief bigsmoke's Soil Recipe v2.0

I've made some big changes to my soil recipe this round. My new recipe is a hybrid of the REV's True Living Organics (TLO) and Kyle Kushmans Veganics with a side of Chief-special. I'm focusing on an ultra clean product without using heavy manures and absolutely no bone or blood meals. The only shit I'll put up with is EWC's and bat guanos. Other than that there is a better vegan choice for nutrients, it just takes some research and knowledge on what to use.

Last round I had trouble bringing my soil pH down to below 6.5 using the coco-coir. Now, I have sub'd coco for Peat moss. Which lowers the pH to the desirable levels.

My special addition to my recipe will be a living mulch consisting of White Clover and ornamental grasses. Inspired by my school and growers here like the mad librettist and MissGreenDreamz. I will post a lengthy reply in regards to the benefits of using a system like mine.

:smoke out:

Chief Bigsmoke's Soil Recipe V2.0

40% Peat Moss

10% Earthworm castings

20% Perlite

20% organic potting soil mix

2.5% Mexican bat guano

2.5% Jamaican bat guano

1% Glacial Rock Dust: Glacial Rock Dust is a natural mineral product which is produced over many thousands of years by glacial action. A wide variety of rocks which contain a broad spectrum of trace minerals are collected and pulverized by the expansion/contraction action of the glacier.

1% Greensand: Mined in New Jersey from 70 million-year-old marine deposits, greensand contains 3 percent potassium and many micronutrients

1% Raw Earth (GH Product): Rare Earth is derived from ancient seabed deposits of pyrophyllitic clay that are blended with fulvate ore. By slowly releasing silicon, humates, and organic rare earth minerals, Rare Earth allows a crystal matrix to develop within growing plant tissue that protects the plant from heat stress and nutrient extremes by generating a protective silicon shield.

1% Kelp Meal: Kelp is widely available as a powdered meal. It usually contains a minimum of 2% potassium and many micronutrients

Trace Amounts of Dolomite Lime, rock phosphate, egg shells and coffee grounds

* Doses of ZHO root innoculant, Piranha and Tarantula

Layered in 3 layers:

Top Layer: highly active ingredients example: high N bat guano/EWC's/greensand/kelp meal

Middle Layer: Aerating layer. lots of perlite and void space. encouraging the roots to depart on their natural journal of nutrient hunting.

Bottom Layer: Long-term and Strong nutes. Intended for strong taproots. examples: High P bat guano/EWC's/greensand/coffee grounds ( a typical place for strong manures, but I will not any. Other than guanos and ewc's and want to use Vegan ingredients. Simply because vegan is beyond organics.

Spikes: create a small hole with a piece doweling or long stick all the way to the bottom layer and then spin the piece of wood and compact a tight shaft for nutrients. Inside my spike went coffee grounds, ewc's, kelp meal, organic Sea Soil. *photos posted soon

:plant grow:
The goal is to stay away from mono-chromatic soil mixes. Root systems like searching for nutrients and beneficial bacteria and fungi live life at different pH levels. So you must created different bio-zones for your bennies. Happy Bennies are the key to a healthy plant. Above and below the surface. Also raising the resistance to possible pest issues.

:dance013:

Check out the photos below on the steps I take to build my soil. I build my pots at least a week in advance to let everything cook together and allow the soil come alive with beneficial fungi and bacteria. It also gives the clover and grass some time to build soil structure and to form the clovers nitrogen fixing nodules in preperation for the new seedling.

We are ONE,

Chief

Attachments

• IMG_9677.JPG
    IMG_9677.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9675.JPG
    IMG_9675.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9670.JPG
    IMG_9670.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9669.JPG
    IMG_9669.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9667.JPG
    IMG_9667.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9665.JPG
    IMG_9665.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9664.JPG
    IMG_9664.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9662.JPG
    IMG_9662.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9659.JPG
    IMG_9659.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9657.JPG
    IMG_9657.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 14

chief bigsmoke

Soil building cont.

Soil building cont.

I place a heat mat under the new pots to help the cooking period. I also saran wrap for a couple days to let the clover and grass germinate. I used Zho, aquashield, Earth Tonic and Hygrozyme as a soil drench to be used as a genesis tool.

These photos are of my Grandaddy Haze clone from one of my plants in production. I took an early bet that it would be a winner. fingers crossed ;P

Enjoy!

:jump:

Attachments

• IMG_9720.JPG
    IMG_9720.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9696.JPG
    IMG_9696.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9693.JPG
    IMG_9693.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9692.JPG
    IMG_9692.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9682.JPG
    IMG_9682.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9681.JPG
    IMG_9681.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 10

chief bigsmoke

Strains

Strains

Oh boy and here is the exciting part. The intro to the strains that will be blessing my garden.

I'm a strong supporter of Connoisseur Genetics so the bulk of my strains will be straight out of their stables. First round I ran Cheesedog and Tahoe OG from cali c with success.

This round will consist of :

- Grandaddy Haze's (The Real Ken's Grandaddy Purps X OJDs cup winning Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze) - This one is going to be a winner!!!

- Cheesedog - Round 2 - dense yielding, ultra potent and clear, chemmy-fruity pebbles smell that tickles the inside of your brain if left by your nose too long. Noone has ever smelled anything like it in my area. :) straight dank

- Strawberry Alien Kush ( Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough X Alien Kush V2 ) - high hopes for this strain. breeder commented that it was his best tasting and overall dank strain.

- A single MK Ultra cut from somewhere in BC

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vegging: More Grandaddy Haze's, strawberry alien kushes, revegged tahoe OG

*I'm hoping to add some new unobtainium gear and test some new seeds in the coming year. look out for new updates. please stay tuned and add rep to inspire more posts. :)

Chi Miigwetch (big thank you)

chief bigsmoke

Grandaddy Haze's

Grandaddy Haze's

A photo of one of the grandaddy haze clones in veg with its companion plant: buttercrunch lettuce.

The the next series of photos are of the more indica leaning pheno. strong thick branches and larger but more spaced out internode spacing. compared to the other pheno in flower. This is the one that I took several clones in anticipation that this pheno would be a winner. Sometimes you have to go with your gut.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree

:kewlpics:

Attachments

• IMG_9720.JPG
    IMG_9720.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9756.JPG
    IMG_9756.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9755.JPG
    IMG_9755.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9754.JPG
    IMG_9754.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9753.JPG
    IMG_9753.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9743.JPG
    IMG_9743.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9742.JPG
    IMG_9742.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9721.JPG
    IMG_9721.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 15

chief bigsmoke

Grandaddy Haze pheno 2

Grandaddy Haze pheno 2

Grandaddy Haze second pheno: Thin branches, very short internode spacing, quicker to set flowers and a very woody, apple, grape smell.

This one looks a lot like the gdp but with a very sativa look.

Note: I had root aphids for the first two weeks of 12/12. It looked like a Mn and Iron def at first but upon further examination and help from my professor we came to realize I had root aphids. So I used gnatrol twice and it seems to have balanced the issue.

Attachments

• IMG_9752.JPG
    IMG_9752.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9749.JPG
    IMG_9749.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9757.JPG
    IMG_9757.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 11

chief bigsmoke

The second coming of CHEESEDOG....

The second coming of CHEESEDOG....

This will be the second cycle for my pal Cheesedog. Lastround we selected this winner pheno from a pack of 11. This pheno stood out above the rest with a rich fruity smell and a chem-rocket fuel soaked interior that penetrates the deepest corners of your mind. Easy to grow, heavy on nutes, easy to clone and very dense.

Importantly the medicinal effects were EXACTLY what my girlfriend needed.

It provided an immediate stimulation. A clear and very strong high that lasts a long time. During which I had to have lots of food nearby because it left her very hungry and happy. She commented that she didn't have any cramps after eating and that her digestive system was very comfortable.

:yay:

Downsides to the high: I was left with a ton of dirty dishes and a gf who forgot about them. haha not a very bad side effect for anyone living with a person with crohns. at least she ate a lot. :)

Thanks again for tuning in!

Attachments

• IMG_9741.JPG
    IMG_9741.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9738.JPG
    IMG_9738.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 11

chief bigsmoke

Strawberry Alien Kush

Strawberry Alien Kush

Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree

Attachments

• IMG_9691.JPG
    IMG_9691.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9724.JPG
    IMG_9724.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9729.JPG
    IMG_9729.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9737.JPG
    IMG_9737.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 11

chief bigsmoke

A single cut of Mk ULTRA

A single cut of Mk ULTRA

I was gifted a cut of MK ULTRA from a friend. I dont know its origins but it looks like a prime specimen. attractive leaf colour and formation. A little stringy and slow to veg. THseeds says it only yields around 350g's per sq m so I'm only going to grow one at a time. Just too low yielding to do only MK's. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_9735.JPG
    IMG_9735.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 9

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
subscribed !!

i've read until the last word and ...
I am truly honored to be friends with such a grat and accurate grower !!!

TB Gardens

Veteran
:tiphat:

Hey brother, you only been around a lil while but I already love ya! So much info to soak up, much obliged. Hey brother, what's the beef with bone & blood meal? I ain't no botanist! The glacial rock dust has got me thinkin.. Sounds like something I should work in.

You got me beat on the environmental controls! I gotta wait a little bit before I hook that gear up.. Luckily I can run 6k in a 10x10 with no a/c .. Not doing that anymore tho, :blowbubbles: so I ain't gunna have any prob with 3k per room.

Great to hear your meds help your gf! I got a brother with a spinal cord injury who greatly benefits from my meds. He didn't ever smoke until after his injury, amazing that he has never had to take pain meds for the constant aches & pains - and that my friend is what cannabis can do :tiphat:

TBG

and a stereo that plays the royal philharmonic's plant growth album

now that's the cherry on top! hehe

Check out this article on 'sentience' and plants ;) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=202912

~stoked to follow your progress Chief Also stoked to hear your vision is coming to fruition. Presto manifesto! hehe You surely will be able to taste the love! ~mgd

p.s. Canada? Corrupt!!? Gasp! :biglaugh:

chief bigsmoke

Game Changers

Game Changers

Now here is a list of things/methods that I use that is out of the norm for the average grower. Many of these methods appease my meta-physical curiosity and also provide proven techniques in hopes to benefit my cannabis plants. These are fun things that you can try.

There was once a time here in north america when we all were a lot more spiritual. We believed that we were spiritual beings on a human journey through the material existence. So fueled through my meta physical beliefs I believe that there is so much more to the life and that things like talking to your plants and asking them things.. isn't very crazy in my world. after seeing videos like how water stores memory and that positive an negative feelings can alter crystal structure, I'm only left to believe that we can do a lot of things to really connect with our plants. *I'll post videos of each of these examples if you haven't seen it yet. If you haven't.. you have to! ha no joke though.

water holds memory:
[youtubeif]ILSyt_Hhbjg[/youtubeif]

and water crystals and emotions:
[youtubeif]OnbZN54IZNE[/youtubeif]

and hidden messages in water:
[youtubeif]2_dmYT83ZKY[/youtubeif]

*something to think about in regards to positive emotions/vibrations and its effects on water and crystal formations makes me think of how much water is inside each one of us and how we may transform ourselves.

List of game changers and reasons:

1. UVB bulbs to supplement the lost UVB, that cannot be replicated "accurately" in indoor grow rooms. UVB is shortwave radiation and it is reflected by Glass. So if you have a hps bulb and a glass reflector, good chances are you are getting little to no UVB light. I was turned on to this idea originally from M.M here in bc.
    please watch his video link here for more info.
    [youtubeif]lfiI78uN3Ks[/youtubeif]
    He explains the theory much better than I could ever. There are many articles explaining the benefits of uvb light on plants. Most them all agree that ever plant reacts differently. Here is one of such articles: http://www.cazv.cz/2003/PSE3_03/8-zuk.pdf

2. Using sound to stimulate plant growth
    Someone in my horticulture class has introduced me to this audio frequencies and how they affect plant growth and hormones etc.

Here is some info and a link to the download:

"The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra has performed its most unusual recital yet
    - to a packed auditorium of over 100 plants!

Classical music, and the vibrations of sound waves, is thought to help plants grow by stimulating their production of protein.

So, to celebrate the launch of QVC's gardening season we commissioned the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra to record its first ever classical album for plants to grow to which you can now download and play.

The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra conductor, Benjamin Pope says, "We've played some unusual recitals before but this has to be the strangest. The audience was the most fragrant we'd ever played to... hopefully the sound of classical music will result in a genuine growth spurt over the spring months".

Our own gardening expert Richard Jackson states that, "There is a big debate on whether music can actually stimulate better plant growth but hopefully the release of our classical soundtrack will put that theory to the test!"

Test the theory yourself by playing and downloading this special album - The Flora Seasons: Music to Grow to (downloads as a .zip file). Plus, watch the clip of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing these new classical tracks to an audience of over 100 plants!"

download music file here:
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ctogrowto,html
    video:
    [youtubeif]E2mezHthquk[/youtubeif]
  3. Living Mulch consisting of White Clover and Ornamental grasses - My ratio of clover to grass is 4-1
    A living mulch is a cover crop interplanted or undersown with a main crop, and intended to serve the functions of a mulch, such as weed suppression and regulation of soil temperature. Living mulches grow for a long time with the main crops, whereas cover crops are incorporated into the soil.Definition from Wikipedia.
    Reasons Why I Chose Clover as a Living Mulch taken from http://www.seattlehomestead.com/136-6-reasons-i-chose-white-clover-as-a-living-mulch/ :
Retains Moisture: Just like normal mulches, the clover will retain moisture in the soil by absorbing all of the sun before it hits the soil
Nitrogen Fixer: It will fix nitrogen into the soil, which in turn benefits the plants in the raised bed
Improves Soil Tilth: Clover’s root system improves friability of soil almost immediately
Boost Yield:
Create a communication network in the soil:
Reduce pests:

Doesn’t It Compete With Other Plants for Nutrients?

Yes, a little bit, but that’s OK. First off, I take good care of my soil with plenty of organic materials and other natural amendments throughout the year, so the soil shouldn’t be lacking for nutrients. As mentioned above, if the clover ever gets in my way, I can just rip it out by the handful and whatever I’m planting will have plenty of space. Furthermore, I’m a firm believer that planting polycultures (many plants all grouped together) will always do better than monocultures (think big corn fields with nothing else growing).
On a side note, here’s a good read about polycultures being more productive than monocultures from a recent study at the Virginia Institute of Marine Science:
“…analysis shows that plant communities with many different species are nearly 1.5 times more productive than those with only one species (such as a cornfield or carefully tended lawn), and ongoing research finds even stronger benefits of diversity when the various other important natural services of ecosystems are considered. Diverse communities are also more efficient at capturing nutrients, light, and other limiting resources.” (Source: ScienceDaily.com via Virginia Institute of Marine Science)

Article named "Using clover as a living mulch to boost yields, suppress pests and to augment spiders: http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/oc/freepubs/pdf/IP-27.pdf

I found another relative article about how plants like clover set-up a network to communicate between each other. I wonder if they can network into the roots of other plants as well? so many amazing things in nature. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0925095313.htm

* The ornamental grass works in the same way but has a faster life cycle so it dies and adds organic structure right back into the soil.

for more info on the benefits of living mulchs go to Mad libberalist's journal here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205980

Enjoy! I hope I've inspired you to try some of these techniques.

:thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:

chief bigsmoke

3 big no-no's in Chiefs garden

3 big no-no's in Chiefs garden

Word brother glad to have you back!

Good freakin' question. The 3 things I'll stick away from that I believe has the possibility of tainting a perfectly good organic mix are Bone meal, blood meal and Heavy manures.

There are several reasons for each:

Bone and Blood Meal: After many years of recommending them, the folks at Rodale press (top tier regulators in the horticulture industry. I f you have a plant id tableside book its most likely from Rodale) They reversed their position on them and now no longer recommend them. There are a small number of cases where there have been disease related to this in the garden. Not worth the potential health problem, even if it's only a small chance. There are plenty of vegetative sources without having to use animal sources. There have been cases of mad cow disease, salmonella and ecoli etc being spread via blood and bone meals. The biggest thing to understand is how this nutrient is processed. blood meal is the dried blood of slaughtered animals and the bones are the bones of slaughtered animals. Now this wouldn't be too bad if we were living back in the past but nowadays there is rarely any regulation that overseas what conditions these animals are in before they are processed. For instance a cow grows up eating craps GMO food and is pumped full of hormones and maybe contracts a dangerous pathogen, if this animal makes it to slaughter than it is processed with the rest. ewwww. contamination.

Plus they are really strong nutes. They can easily burn your plants if you're not careful. Blood meal ususally has a rating of over 11-0-0 and bone has an even higher ratio of around 2-14-0. I would simply never use these based on how strong they are. I would rather use a lighter balanced nute like Kelp meal that is around 1-0-2. Much easier for my plants to manage.

The same deal with Heavy manure, you are opening the door wide open for pathogens. Especially if you have a plain monochromatic soil base to start. Having no soil defense leaves you wide open for infection.

I prefer to add my own bacteria and fungi to my plants. no roque dirty sources that grew up eating crap and we all know we are what we eat....

Hope this was a bit helpful!

PS you can still catch pathogens via natural sources like kelp but its no where near as dangerous or gross.

:tiphat:

Hey brother, you only been around a lil while but I already love ya! So much info to soak up, much obliged. Hey brother, what's the beef with bone & blood meal? I ain't no botanist! The glacial rock dust has got me thinkin.. Sounds like something I should work in.

You got me beat on the environmental controls! I gotta wait a little bit before I hook that gear up.. Luckily I can run 6k in a 10x10 with no a/c .. Not doing that anymore tho, :blowbubbles: so I ain't gunna have any prob with 3k per room.

Great to hear your meds help your gf! I got a brother with a spinal cord injury who greatly benefits from my meds. He didn't ever smoke until after his injury, amazing that he has never had to take pain meds for the constant aches & pains - and that my friend is what cannabis can do :tiphat:

TBG

Great and inspiring ideas Chief! I haven't checked the links just yet about your water references, but I love dr. emoto's work and have participated in large group water healing ceremonies - key word being large... people are realizing this is REAL. Love how science and spirituality are hanging at the same party together with all of this research. The most plentiful stuff on earth holds some major keys to our unanswered questions! I wouldn't doubt for a second that watering your plants with asymmetric "unhappy" molecules would not benefit your plant as much as symmetical aesthetically pleasing "happy" molecules that have been thanked and saturated with gratitude would. Your garden is gonna rock the casbah, er, tipi Chief!! yeah brother. InJoy your weekend (do yous guys have dat up dere in canook country?) hehe ~mgd

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
taggin along Chief...good vibez on the grow! lookin forward to seeing more of those grandaddy hazes...i just smoked the last of mine and gonna have to get more seeds soon lol. peace