What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

V

vonforne

Hey Gang, :wave:

How is it going this Holiday season?? I hope this finds all of you in good spirits!

I posted in the John Lennon thread today.........that brought back memories for me as well as others. A time when life was Happy for me and the world was big, unknown and full of adventures yet to be discovered.

I received a PM from a member here.......with a video link to a John Lennon song......so I sat and watched some vids from John and Yoko........what a long time ago that was. All those Christmases I missed with family or just did not take the time to stop and ´smell the roses´ so to speak.

As I was doing chores this winter day, I was thinking as I do when I work......it is better than sitting on the toilet and thinking!! Anyway, I was thinking of the people here that we have. What a great forum we have here.........smart, well read, proffesional growers and caregivers. :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

I was stopping and smelling the roses..............

I have been disconnected for the last few years but that PM helped..... a lot. Thanks Friend. I needed that today.

So, during this holiday season, I would like to encourage all you people here in this forum.....

Stop where you are at and just take a nice look around. Take a deep breath of fresh air. Don´t be in such a hurry.........we all have only one appointment to keep that is really important........

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays

which ever fits your life

from Mr. and Mrs Von here in Germany to

ALL of YOU.

Be Safe.

V

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Peace to everyone on the ICMAG Organic Forum - may all of you find the peace in this holiday season. It's not hard - find a purpose in your life. Feed someone. Help someone. Care for someone.

It's what's required to be human.

Peace to all and I hope you find the joy in life that makes it all worthwhile.

CC

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
It is warming to hear you have rediscovered the wondrous Now. I myself have been learning to take it easy as well, with the help of yoga and some chillaxing reading material.

Happy Holidays to you von, and everyone else!

Merry ChristmaKwanzakuh!

P

pine boy

I don't say this enough but...Peace
and Merry Christmas...All y'all
With love,
The Pines

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good advice Von, and a merry xmas to all who make this the best weed forum anywhere (both the organic board and IC in general)

only trouble is... i cant exactly smell roses here, more like lemon cleaner and berries ;)
and there's no room for any presents :D oh well - at least those long winter nights will just fly by :chin:
picture.php

have a great one all!

sincerely,

VG

whodair

Veteran
For Christmas eve It's seafood at the Italian family's ... They have a 2nd kitchen in the cellar just for holidays !!! Lots of wine beer vodka whiskey, sour d and lemon haze this year !!!

descivii

:yeahthats

....and I'll add;

I'm grateful to be in the position I am now, my life has recently (March) changed radically for the positive and friends tell me now how much more pleasant I am to be around.

Never forget that its about the journey, not the destination...

Remember to :smoweed: , eat a :peppermintstick: and :plant grow:

:xmastree:
J.

RipVanWeed

Thanks Von,

You just kicked my Holiday mood into gear. While losses have been have been painful, we have an abundance of blessings to be thankful for.

Des, my life has changed completely and unexpectedly as well. I say my thanks everyday for being released from the manufacturing world, and finding I can survive without working up to 84 hrs a week. Another 10-15 yrs would have extracted a heavy toll.

Sometimes what feels like the end of the world, is actually a new beginning.

The smell of Christmas fills the house, cleaning and preparing for Holiday dinners with family and friends. I can be Scroogie, somtimes before Christmas. Especially when the kids went through those gimmegimme years, now their older, and the real feelings of the Holidays ring true.
To the people on this site, and this section in particular.....

Have a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP AND ADVICE

Peace,

Scrappy4

Veteran
Thanks guys, for answering all my, in a panic, posts in a calm measured way in the past year, it really means a lot to me. Just for shits and giggles from time to time I poke around the other organic growing Mary Jane forums. You quickly realize this is the place to be. Peace out scrappy:thank you:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Hey Vman,

Great vibe man, I am diggin' it. :dance013:
I am enjoying the first Christmas in 2 years with my family.
If I have learned anything from being hit with the big C it is to prioritize.
I put family and friends before anything else now, everything else is gravy.
If I am still roaming this forum from time to time despite not being able to grow or smoke anymore it is due to the high quality of individuals I have met here, an online family if there ever was one.
Two years ago I was struggling to stay alive and now I treat everyday like it could be my last, that might sound sad but it's really a blessing because I make the most of every chance I get.
Once upon a time I would have blown someone off to get some ME time but now I realize that investing in those you love is the only treasure that can define a man's worth.

Peace and Love to my ICMAG family.

:gift::gift::xmastree::window::gift::gift:
:thanks:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
thank you ic and all the wonderful people from the organic section. This holiday season is made much easier by all the kindness i see here.

peace and well being to all

danke sehr von forne ich wuensch Dir und Deiner Familie ein frohes weinachten. :)