What's new

What's the best weed based TV episode?

motaloca

Hi,
there have been some really good weed based episodes over the years.
So I wanna know wich one do you think is best?
Here's my choice.
King of the Hill, where Hank smokes weed accidentally and wakes up somebody has been killed and he thinks it was him all goofed out on weed.
hillarious

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i liked the "that's 70's show" episode where Hyde makes special brownies for the garage sale, then Red,Kitty,Bob, and Midge all got "toasted", hilarious

ArcticBlast

HairlessCaveApe

@ MotaLoca-------- Damn, I didnt see that one. I dig the Family Guy one when they get pulled over while drivin a dead bloody cat to burry it. The cop see's the car all bloodied up and Peter and Brian covered in blood, with shovels in the back seat and shitt. Anyhow, the cop looks it all over and tellsem that everything looks good and they could go. But then Brian moves and a li'l bag of Herb falls outta his collar or what. The cop FREAKS! -and starts yellin "Small amount or marijuana! Small amount of marijuana!!" -and he pulls his gun out and orders Brian to the ground while callin for backup. -Fukkin hilarious! He gets busted and starts a Herb legalisation thing in his town. I wont say no more but yas gotta see it! Il keep my eye open for the King of the Hill one!

W

Weedman Herb

The Simpsons ... When Principal Skinner opens a GLOWING Cabinet while telling his mom he is Viewing the Northern Lights or some shit like that ...

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Family Guy or The Simpsons...can't remember which one it was...Pres Clinton is baked and sees a pig.... " A pig maaaan, get the pig. I could totally eat that pig" :D

T

theratings

Roseanne

Weird, yes. But I watched an episode on weed they did and it was hilarious. No kind of moral or lesson learned at the end really, they just get high and talk about shit.

motaloca

@hairlesscaveape
Saw that fam guy very funny, will check trough my King of the Hill collection for season ep nr.
Also there is a very funny Simpson medical mj episode

motaloca

Found it
King of the Hill season 4 episode 14 High Anxiety
hope you find it some where.
Simpsons Season 13 episode 16 Weekend at Burnsie's

Hank Hill "Why would anyone ever smoke weed when they could just mow a lawn?"

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
70's show when hyde takes the blame for jackie.

..and 70's show when they ski trip, and kelso hand is stuk in jar...lmfao

devilgoob

Veteran
Eric: dad, you sold my car?!!
Red: yea, because you said you needed money..
Eric: for gas!!!!

Another one in that episode, Red Forman: "what! piece of crap..that's a Vista cruiser!! you could literally...cruuuuiise the vista."

C

Classyathome

The original "stoner" tv episode - Barnie Miller.

Jack Soo saying "mwujeemwujeemwujee" over and over, completely deadpan, because he and others consumed pot/hash edibles mistakenly.

spyvsspy

Family Guy or The Simpsons...can't remember which one it was...Pres Clinton is baked and sees a pig.... " A pig maaaan, get the pig. I could totally eat that pig" :D

Haha, definitely Family Guy..... "we could eat that pig in like 5 minutes"............ Peter: "could it really be that fast!?!" :biglaugh:

some of the earlier seasons of weeds were pretty dope.. it seems like its turning into every other series though; focusing more on drama than the original plot. their fallacies concerning pot cultivation always make me cringe too.

clooney

ICMag Donor
for me its gotta be curb your enthusiasm - where LD tiks an oz of chronic off a hooker & pays her to go see dodgers with him...laugh a minute comedy genius...

also this episode saved an innocent man from doin time for a murder he didn't commit - he told police that he was at the dodgers game with his daughter for his alibi, but couldn't prove it, but fortunately the curb crew were there & happened to catch him & his daughter there on tape at the time of murder which occurred miles away...! larry finally got to do sumthing good for someone, albeit inadvertently!!