What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf discoloration, but seemingly healthy?

Bb1834

Hello. First time here. I have a 3 week(ish) plant growing in a bucket with clay pebbles. I don’t know the strain. It seems to be doing well except for this discoloration on the leaves. Please see picture. I’m pretty sure it began in the seedling stage and now continues, not getting any worse or any better (I don’t think). Doesn’t seem like nutrient disorder or heat or the usual, at least to me. I’m a new grower. I also can’t remember exactly when I started feeding it or if I started with a lesser dose. Presently it is being fed half strength. Roots look good I think. Could it be a trait of the strain? I have reason to believe it’s Jamaican, if that means anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• 7C0ACEA7-A5C7-41DD-9DCF-B0923704EEC1.jpg
    7C0ACEA7-A5C7-41DD-9DCF-B0923704EEC1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG 20160614 110355 HDR
    IMG 20160614 110355 HDR
    69.7 KB · Views: 21

brown_thumb

Mine looked like that after I foliar sprayed with neem oil and sodium bicarbonate to mitigate a powdery mildew issue. I sprayed after dark to avoid damage from the neem-o but used too much baking soda. I misread the instructions and used tablespoons rather than teaspoons (tbs vs. tsp). The leaves looked exactly like that the next day after I rinsed off the excess powder.

Bb1834

Thanks for your reply. I haven’t done that, but I do spray occasionally with Thrive Alive Green. Hmmm. I’ll lay off and see what happens. I only spray to satisfy the itch to mess with them. Ha!

Latest posts

Latest posts