What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things that just ain't right!

Red Fang

Veteran
Disclaimer, maybe I read things wrong so technically got to check... but don't think so..but it seems some support a crazy maniac they voted for and even more incredible after all that happened they still support that maniac... wtf is wrong with some I don't know?!
oh all kind of dopes I got to debate and try to reason with a equivalent of a brick in sense or thinking power what ever comes first or last, great look forward to it or may just bump mu head into a brick wall and be done with it, AKA your thick head. Maybe I am wrong, always consider theoretical possibilities after all... some hot chick may come randomly driving up this long drive and sit on my dick or do something else with it and happily ever after, it could happen no reason why it couldn't or shouldn't... but it never will. no more than I can breath life or reason into a brick... but I may try, just for fun, when I am good and ready! ;)

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... just look at alla the Germans who supported hitler during the war and you'll have your answer.:tiphat:

For a lotta folks, if you put an alpha male authority figure up on a pedestal, they'll bow down, that's just how humans are, we have a strong pecking order just like a lot of other species.:tiphat:

M

moose eater

..... just look at alla the Germans who supported hitler during the war and you'll have your answer.:tiphat:

For a lotta folks, if you put an alpha male authority figure up on a pedestal, they'll bow down, that's just how humans are, we have a strong pecking order just like a lot of other species.:tiphat:

Kinda' like wolves; heavily into a hierarchical social structure that inherently forfeits individuality, and into chewing on the weaker prey for convenience sake.. Sort of our history since cave days, I guess.

That said, and outa' the way.

Things that ain't right??

Just got back from town, and:

*My son's manual fuel transfer siphon pump failing before even getting used the first time.....

*People pulling up on your keister with their high-beams on, as though blinding others in their rear-view is somehow a granted right from birth.. then apparently getting peeved when you point your center rear-view directly back at them, so they can deal with their OWN blinding glare when you're sitting at the stop light.. Humans!!

*People (presumably with drivers' licenses) pulling out in front of you with less than sufficient clearance, on seriously icy roads, and getting irritated when you tell them about it, as though creating a hazard is somehow their birth-right... Humans!!

* Driving in your own lane, with on-coming traffic in the opposite lane, and they not only refuse to dim their high beam headlights, but are running xenon to boot!! So when you flash them with your four 7" diameter Light Force over-heads, just to let them know what it's like to cohabitate in a community with them,they seem to think YOU'RE the aggressor.. Humans!!!!!

*Trying to find brass (not galvanized, not black steel, not stainless steel, but BRASS) 1/4" NPT nipples to connect a pressure switch to a T coming out of a pressure tank, due to the existing mount/fitting for the pressure switch leaking ever so slowly, and THE guy in charge of the plumbing section at -2- (!!!) different hardware stores, supposedly the ONLY guy in the plumbing section, not only doesn't -KNOW- what a pressure switch is, but doesn't have a clue about matching pipe threads..

The ENTIRE evening reminded me of the time I called up the asst. manager of the nutrition/organic foods center at a well known grocery store chain, and asked them if they had gluten, then, after waiting on hold for well over 10 minutes, counting spots on the ceiling, to have the very amiable but clearly air-headed person return to the telephone, and tell me, "I checked the entire gluten free aisle, and couldn't find any gluten..." No shit?? no gluten on the gluten-free aisle??!! You've got to be kidding me!!! :biggrin:

I have concluded this; as a species we're doomed. It's only a matter of time, and the fact that we've survived this long, may well be evidence of serious miracles, or the existence of a Supreme Being, or we're starring in some sort of bizarre cosmic sit com, and who ever is watching this shit simply hasn't become bored with us enough yet to cancel our series...

There's a reason I stay home as much as possible.. It ain't safe out there. And not because of malicious behavior, but rather because of outrageous amounts of ignorance.

OK, I'm alright now.. Maybe.. Time to find that roach of Goji OG....:biggrin:

brown_thumb

Last night, a bozo in a raised truck was riding my bumper trying to force me to speed faster than is safe on these country back roads, especially in the dark. I was already going a bit faster than the speed limit. There wasn't a good place to pull over (for a short distance) to safely allow them to pass. His high lights were blinding me so I adjusted my rear-view mirror to reflect his lights into his own eyes. What did he do? He moved into the wrong lane and drove on the wrong side of the road... while approaching an uphill blind spot!! I thought he was going to pass but no, he just drove on the wrong side. I slowed and pulled over as far as I could so the moron would pass... uphill at a blind spot!! What a buffoon.

I've had other idiots speed and pass uphill here too. Some people are just 'stoopit'.

Andyo

Veteran
freedom

freedom

Its all i want, not registered,no id cash only ive loads of skills dont need no system. to wander the world free.A

iTarzan

People who endlessly cry when things don't go like they wanted.

People who throw the game board all over the room when they lose.

People who take their ball and run home because they aren't winning the game.

People who cheat but instead of saying sorry they cheated they complain that somebody pointed out they were cheating.

Woman who complain they are treated like sex objects while they are wearing an outfit with their tits hanging out.

Far left and far right.

All the bad weed that goes around. It just ain't right. The general public doesn't even know what good cannabis is due to the amount of beaster quality woody/hay smelling buds. Cannabis shouldn't smell woody/hay/grass/slightly sweet. It should be extremely pungent and distinct with a gram of dried flower being able to smelled from 100 ft away. The taste should linger for over an hour. The effect should be as strong as other drugs. It's very fustrating smoking with 99% of people as the bud just won't have any effect whatsoever.

This is a problem from the east coast to the west coast in the US. Have traveled extensively here and unless you meet thr needle in thr haystack, your more then likely getting midsy shwag.

M

moose eater

Pumpkin, veggies, peppers, berries, spices etc. in beer. It AIN'T right!!

Pumpkin bread? Fine.

Berries in wine? Fine.

Vanilla, berries, pumpkin, pepper, or other spices like cardamom in beer?

I know the Belgian Lambecs go back a ways in history, but I think the aforementioned NON-BEER items stand to screw up a good beer.

Ninkasi Brewing, out of Eugene, Oregon.... had a FINE oatmeal stout. Called Oatis, not too surprisingly. Oats are a grain, right?? Beer is originally made from grain and hops, right? Some 'creative' soul at their brewery decided it'd be a good idea to overwhelm the Oatis with vanilla.

Now I can't find the original Oatis up here anymore, but they've replaced it with Vanilla Oatis.. Tastes much like cough medicine to me. Haven't drank 'recreational cough syrup' since about 1972... once.. Don't miss it.. Why would someone intentionally make their beer taste like vanilla-flavored Nyquil??

IT AIN'T RIGHT, I TELL YA"!!!!

Andyo

Veteran
cash paying

cash paying

How do you pay for your ISP?

I pay for my ISP with cash at 7/11 and my electric bill.
3rd world tropical island
same for my gym bill
i pay my land lord cash in hand

fuk the banks fuk the obeyers and the voters.A

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'Faith' Schools, and the indoctrination of children into religious/political ideologies.

M

moose eater

'Faith' Schools, and the indoctrination of children into religious/political ideologies.

I dunno.. I told both of my two older kids when they were much younger that I love them, but if they ever joined the CIA, FBI, or became a cop, they couldn't come home for Christmas or Thanksgiving any more. :)

And if they attempted to join Uncle Sam's corporatist-defending military, all they'd get was a card, and -no- dark meat at either feast. :biggrin:

I told my older son that if the draft came back, or he attempted to enlist, I'd roll him up in carpet, keep him in the basement, and hand-feed him day-old pizza 'til he saw the light. :biggrin:

Other'n that, they're free to be (nearly) anything they wish...

Daughter's now a nurse, albeit with a weird penchant for service men.. (?WTF?) And my oldest son works a menial laborer's position with few karmic question marks around it, and a clean conscience.

M

moose eater

Digital timers malfunctioning... Especially 3/4 to 7/8 of the way through flowering cycle...

MURPHY!!!!!!

M

moose eater

did you know that Murphy was an optimist? :comfort:

Here he's just a guy who sleeps where he wants, gets up when I'm not around, never pays rent, eats more of the resources than anyone else, never sends a 'thank you' card, and follows me closely enough that when I turn around, half the time I bump into him directly. And the bastard doesn't even have the grace or courtesy to say "Excuse me," or apologize... :biggrin: