What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp baby formula?

Moonjuice5050

Hey everybody,
I am wondering if anyone has any experience with making hemp seed formula, my wife and I are against formula in every way but unfortunately we have had a bad expierence(we had our baby at 24weeks6days) and my wife's milk isn't producing enough so they are fortifying our sons milk in the hospital with encamping formula(bad dream has come true) we have two other children who were breastfed til2years old, so when we get to bring our son home from the hospital we want to get his system back on track and purge all the Babylonian bullshit out of his tiny cute little body, I was thinking hempseed formula would be amazing, does anyone have any tips or expierence? If you do please share, thanks fam

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
What's their blood type and your blood type?

Raised 2 kids, one the Amuhrikan way and one by blood type. Blood type fed kids diapers do not stink, the kid is happy and their health is awesome. Highly recommended.

Hemp is likely good for all blood types, check this site for more information on other ingredients you're thinking of using. You, and the child, will be very glad you did. ;)

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like a VG idea, also goat kefir and raw goat milk- goat milk is closest to mother's milk

Douglas.Curtis

I keep wondering if you have vision issues. Most browsers allow easily increasing the font size for visibility. Firefox is as easy as holding down the ctrl key and scrolling the mouse wheel.

Moonjuice5050

Yeah we have aftriend providing us with her milk, she's pumping for us, but they're still wanting to fortify it with more formula, there's almost nothing else we can do unless some miracle happens and he starts gaining more weight,(he's gaining weight) just not fast enough for these hospital people, none of our kids are vaccinated and today we told all of baby zephyrs doctors that we are delaying, hahaha they never like hearing that, but it's gotten more fun for me since our first lol I cannot stand the hospital system fake smiles, fake stories, fake drugs, but hey they were able to save our son, I am extremely grateful for that and I have met a genuinely nice person or two

G

Take a look at Weston Price Foundation. They have some very healthy baby formulas. A bit off the beaten track, but Weston Price is Paleo all grown up.
Regarding hemp seed. I wouldn't consider that complete by any means. I would be adding a variety of plant and animal proteins.
And lastly don't forget about avocados!
Congratulations on your new gift!!

Moonjuice5050

What's their blood type and your blood type?

Raised 2 kids, one the Amuhrikan way and one by blood type. Blood type fed kids diapers do not stink, the kid is happy and their health is awesome. Highly recommended.

Hemp is likely good for all blood types, check this site for more information on other ingredients you're thinking of using. You, and the child, will be very glad you did. ;)

I looked into blood type raising and that sounds really awesome. Not sure if the wife can put her trust into that, after all this hiatus, really interesting for when the babies start solids I will definitely get into that.

Thanks again everyone I will be checking out that website Westinghouse price foundation! Well probably make it ourselves but we still have to prove to the hospital that we have bought it lol these schmucks, Babylon at its finest, thanks everybody

Douglas.Curtis

In the end, it's simply food choices and not really a 'diet.' We don't even 'portion' our foods any specific way, we simply choose from our neutral and beneficial food lists.

The results have to be experienced to be believed. The child will have more energy, it's a good idea for everyone to eat for their respective blood types as well. I'm 46 and only sleep 4hrs a night, unless I eat avoid foods. ;)

angelgoob

The dense and varied nutrient profile of hemp seeds are phenomenal.

It has essential fatty acids: acids that must come from an outside source, as our body cannot produce it.

Lastly, it has endocannabinoid precursors in the form of omega-6's. This causes the opposite of failure to thrive and promotes growth in all the right places, and promotes....get this MORE feeding. Yes, get those hemp seeds in you, and you actually want to eat more after it's digesting, hits your brain and turns into cannabinoids themselves!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
In the end, it's simply food choices and not really a 'diet.' We don't even 'portion' our foods any specific way, we simply choose from our neutral and beneficial food lists.

The results have to be experienced to be believed. The child will have more energy, it's a good idea for everyone to eat for their respective blood types as well. I'm 46 and only sleep 4hrs a night, unless I eat avoid foods. ;)

... in one of my former life rolls... I was a High End Private / Personal chef for sum very elite families in the Dallas / Highland park area...

I use Dr. A'damo's diet profile for clients for yrs... the absolute BEST approach to nutrition...

this program, and exercise along w/ understanding my hormone /ph issue, that need supplements ....reversed and removed my diabetes... and insulin dependency ... actually even impressed my Doctor...

I too have applied both these principles w/ raising my 2 kids...
and there health has reaped the reward...

my 9mo. old boy is health like a bear cub.....

Latest posts

Latest posts