What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorite term for being " High"

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seen this on another canna site. And thought i would start a thread here. Can't remember seeing it before.
So state your favorite term for getting "high" And include a story if you have one. Here's mine....

As a teenage boy some friends and I stumbled across a perfect smoking area. In a feild behind a friends house was a abandoned pavilion/picnic type area. It had screened in sides, and a fire stove at the one end. But the best part was the trap door opening into a full sized basement
dancer.gif

So needless to say it became quite the hangout. We hauled everything down in that basement. Car seats, sofas, candles by the thousands, posters for the walls. We kept it a secret from most, and it was a groovy spot to chill for years.
We even put a padlock on the door.

Anyhow, one of the early days just after it had been discovered. A few friends were down inside planning on how we were gonna clean the place up. We had just one bowl between 3 of us if i remember correctly. And just as the bowl was packed i dropped it on the steps where it bounced to the floor. Spilling 2/3rds of the contents.

Being the last bit we had i started picking up every single scrap i could find. And feeling pretty sheepish at the same time. So as i got the last bit of everything i could find or salvage back into the bowl, i passed it to my friend and said i thought it was good enough to smoke. She inspects it and says it looks like there might be pieces from the crumbling wall in it. Not seeing any i said looks good to me, you might get a little more plastered than usual though.

happy1.gif
Instant laughter from all around, and i knew my dropping of the pipe had been forgiven. And still to this day when we see each other, we talk about that day, and the hang out. And plastered will always remain my favorite term for being high.

C

Classy@Home

Blasted - and tho' my nick has always been Classy, my one pal would refer to me as Blaster Billy...

(No, my name is not Billy - he would just called me that. I called him the Wailer. I got blasted, he got wailed.)

Last edited:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I like it when people say "I'm Crushed" - reminds me of the most stoned dude on this site.

only heard it once when i was a youngster - I'm in Cartoonland

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Mostly I just say "Let's get High"--
But every now and then, I'll go all Steve Martin, and say..."Let's get Small"!! :dance013:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I no longer 'get high' I 'medicate'.....he says with nose in the air!!!!! or baked,whacked,right.....

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
high as fuck - after listening to Bubba the Love Sponge show a few years ago

baked az bro - like the beached az the whale cartoons

G

guest8905

Red eye- When I was a kid that what my dad taught me to say instead of "are you ready?" he always said "are you red-eye?"...I still use it all the time, hope to pass it on too someday.

Irie- I have to love life and be in that irie feeling.

yeah... light up this Boom Draw....hella good!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
zoned was the catchphrase the delinquents i ran with used.

but i have used or heard nearly all of the above before.

thanks bear for your story.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Stoney Bologna (Stonie Balonie)
Also, when I was younger, I would say "wanna rice" because when you get stoned your eyes turn china style. Used that term when in public places
- I hate the term "smoke dope"