What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drugs Inc on Nat Geo

C

Cheeb

another horrible special on cannabis for the most part..

and why the hell do they haul cut vegative plants out of the forest with helicopters?

special made me more angry then anything.

16+ armed officers w/ no knock warrants for a couple 10 dollar bags of weed? What a waste of everyone's fucking time let alone the salaries these assholes are being paid.

No knock warrants for cannabis are a joke! A fucking war is right...

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Here its Meth, Heroin, and then Marijuana...
After the first 15 mins of the Meth episode i felt like i could make it...
Do they show BHO on the Marijuana episode?

Danks2005

another horrible special on cannabis for the most part..

and why the hell do they haul cut vegative plants out of the forest with helicopters?

special made me more angry then anything.

16+ armed officers w/ no knock warrants for a couple 10 dollar bags of weed? What a waste of everyone's fucking time let alone the salaries these assholes are being paid.

No knock warrants for cannabis are a joke! A fucking war is right...

I thought the same thing. Pointing guns at kids, or people in front of kids, for 4 small bags of schwag. Rediculous.

Yeah I would think cutting down vegatative plants and leaving them to rot in the woods, would at least be more cost efficient to the taxpayer over a helecopter + fuel. WTF. This has to be some kind of conspiracy. I mean I find it hard to believe that these cops are this stupid. Or are they?

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw 3 episodes so far,just saw the MJ one .They were showing Harborside healthcare center.As the camera panned through the strain display case , i could have sworn i saw "glass slipper" in their ..It was something slipper im certain.I'll have look closer when its on again.....

Danks2005

I've got to admit. Arjan made me a little jealous. Ok, a lot jealous. Traveling the world looking for landrace genes. Those boxes of seeds for sale, worth $3-4.5Million U.S. And he seemed like such a cool guy. If he would list some regular beans, instead of feminized, I'd give him a go.

Snagglepuss, I just saw your sig. If you see a bear in the woods, you don't need to outrun the bear. Just outrun your buddy. LOL

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Fuck the cops is right on. But this show highlighted the imbalance in the laws and their enforcement. It showed normal people buying, selling, and growing, then it showed a massive overkill of cops to bust a tiny bit of dope. Much less than was on display legally in cali. They mentioned the issue of people in jail for simple possession. On the whole, it was not a bad show for our culture, even with some bullshit.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least they are not going all refer madness. I glad cause i love nat geo, and dont wanna have to boycott all there cool stuff.