What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Africa ruins world cup with vuvuzelas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I have to say I'm so pissed at this world cup and those fucking annoying horns they use. Blow it for your team, blow it for the other team, blow it all day long. Can't watch a game with the god damn sound on because of those annoying things. Worst world cup I've seen because of those things.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Past world cups you could hear the kick of the ball, the screaming of players communications with each other. Now all we hear from the second you tune in to the second you turn your tube off is those damn horns. I predict that they are banned before this cup is over.

Dr.NO

They are pretty annoying I'd hate to be there in the stadium with someone blowing a horn in my ear I'd def give them the do whop.

J

JackTheGrower

And no one is watching the Shack Dwellers protest?

Obviously they are making noise to scare the Shack Dwellers away..

I never knew Durban was so poor.. Source: Democracy Now news DemocracyNow.org Friday June 11th show.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

doesn't look too bad, how bad could it really sound?
World-Cup-2010-spectators-006.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
09-06-2010-19-06-04_689087b.jpg

I'm thinking like;
quit your whining and be thankful that these fuckers
don't have an entry in the next Cannabis Cup.......

bild_20zaf_20fans_20mit_20vuvuzelas,property=Galeriebild__gross.jpg

C_3_Media_1072335_immagine_obig.jpg

threeeleven

Let the people enjoy the first World Cup on their home continent.. if you don't like the sound, hit the mute button.

I do wish they were using them a bit more sparingly,like after a goal when theres a free kick or a corner somethinf like that but it wont deter me from watching.annoying though.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Let the people enjoy the first World Cup on their home continent.. if you don't like the sound, hit the mute button.

Yeah because watching sports with the mute on is so fun. I say let them annoy the fuck out of people when their teams are playing, why the fuck do they have to ruin all the games?

J

JackTheGrower

Because they can?

I understand there are 100,000 families outside the stadium living in shacks.. I'm guessing to be inside is like being rich. Thus the horns!

NOKUY

Veteran
....i guess a little bit of noise is all it takes to make a soccer game more exciting...lol

between soccer and golf and baseball i don't know what is more boring...(maybe incorporate them horns into the crowds at the next PGA masters event, and follow tiger around)

Status
Not open for further replies.