What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Busted Ass Grow (WARNING: Police Evidence Photos)

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
K Well i've been holding back on posting these pictures for quite some time. As some of you know i was busted last March on a 'weapons sweep' no warent was served until after they ILLEGALLY seached the premises.. well guess what folks its standing up in court.

was charged with 4 felonies, plead guilty to one and got the other three dropped. cool right? wrong. im going in for sentencing on April 20th out of all days :rolleyes: its a class 4 felony which carries a penalty of 1-20 years in prison. talk about a wide range huh??
things maybe not so bad, im pushing for probation, and if granted can still do up to 6 months in county.

finally posting these because i will not see you all for quite some time as my living arrangements are soon going to the shitter.. gonna be living in my car (most likely) untill im sentenced. why sign a lease on a new place right??

anyways on to the pics.

i know i know, kinda sloppy but hey it worked for me, i was gonna upgrade on my next run but the Scum of the Earth had other plans for me.

thanks everyone!! love yalls, keep on keepin on and keep it safe!! :D

-sR

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
THanks for all the relpies :D
i'm not lookin for sympathy here, i've had plenty.. and you know - ppl get busted everyday, its bullshit but hey i gotta do my thing. it sucks and god honest i feel like crying when i see those evidence photos. i'll get along its just a major fucking bump in the road..
just had to finally post these pics since ive been promising since december when i obtained them from my attorney.......

once again - thank you EVERYONE at IC.. love you foo's !!
stay safe folks :wave:

-sR

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice buds man, you will be okay because you have the gift. Good karma to you. :joint:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
shittiest thing ever, damned fine plants though, and imagine, none of it wont go to anyone that can atleast use it to ease pain or anything, they just take it and destroy it.

i really do hate to see shit like this happen

Hey sR, Hoping you get much leniency from the judge. When you get out from under "the man's" thumb, move to a med state. Sending positive vibes your way.

G

grow nerd

Sorry to hear.

How many watts were you busted with?

Keep your head up. It'll get much better sooner than later.

igrowone

Veteran
'weapons sweep'? what the fuck! they walk in because 'hey, there might be something in there'
best of luck to you, expensive lesson in stealth, nothing should be in plain view

BIGGS

Veteran
good luck with it all mate, hopefully they'll throw the rest of the charges out as well. good luck.

compost

I agree what is the weapons sweep that sounds like total bull right there. I always worry about the we thought we saw someone break into your house. At my last house it was broken into and completely turned inside out looking for money or whatever. However they did not enter 2 locked rooms(door handle locks) where my grow was........

No offense to your grow, but having talk about being into weapons with street people is not the way to secure your house. Somehow, apparently the fascist laws, have associated cannabis with violent gang ideals.

If you lost your apartment, should of just stayed in jail or ask to go back since you have secured your property. That might be a good sign, but they usually do what is the most hostile to you!

Pretty screwed up about the warrant, since 911 they can do that. Well, I thought they still needed a warrant but not show it at the time. It's something goofy, a very facist strategy.

IC BUDZ

everybody here got me rethinking about my idea of going into my new appartment with my two partners and starting a grow. and now im not even runnin my 400 think im just gonna go guerrilla for a while

shack

I'm right there with you Steppin, I know exactly how you feel.
You are right,its just a bump in the road.You'll be free to grow again.
Hopefully you'll just get probation.
Hang in there bro.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry for your bust dude, lets hope the sentencing judge goes for probation. can you appeal? i thought in non terror related cases they still need warrants?

good luck

:wave:

SuperHemp

That sucks if your lawyer was unable to render that evidence unusable in court.. double-check dates of search/seized evidence records and the date of warrant to make sure the search was performed and evidence was seized after the warrant was served and not before. Was there any weapons?

Good luck, man.. I'm gonna roll one in your honor

Latest posts

Latest posts