What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Outdoor grow 2011

supermanlives

Veteran
bet that was alot of work. did you manage to stay local ? hope all is well.got to make it back that way next year for a visit if it kills me . by then the shep pup should be ready to travel.

highroller614

Good luck at your new residence. Congrats on a sucessful move. Your plants are monsterous. Looks like you should have nice harvest.

G

guest8905

lookin good! lvpk looks great, that would be nice for making beans!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Hey AG...I see ur still up to ur old tricks, lol...lookin good, I also see u decided to stay safe this year and keep eclose by....don't think anyone will try and take em this year...

I like the lvpk...nice structure

P

powerrobbie

Hey AG...I see ur still up to ur old tricks, lol...lookin good, I also see u decided to stay safe this year and keep eclose by....don't think anyone will try and take em this year...

I like the lvpk...nice structure

Hey Joe good to see you man I was following your old grow before you disappereared. This is just aero's 6 plant legal grow you gotta go check his guriella in the OD section...he's doing it even bigger then before!

Latest posts

Latest posts