What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Outdoor grow 2011

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Damn bro you're ambitious , good luck an b safe
Joe brother thanks for stopping in! hope all is well in your neck of the woods! you make any more wild strains lately?
Props to you for pushing the envelope .Blazeing the trail is never easy....
on another note;Lets say im looking for a caregiver,whats my card worth??[hypotheticly speaking]

hmmm now thats another great idea. selling cards to caregivers. you could offer me yours at 3k per year lol

E

emerald city

Joe brother thanks for stopping in! hope all is well in your neck of the woods! you make any more wild strains lately?

hmmm now thats another great idea. selling cards to caregivers. you could offer me yours at 3k per year lol
honey says she would take you up on your offer:laughing:.I'd prefer a % of the action.
Cool loking grow op..Cant wait to see how it turns out for you..Im interested in the potential humidity/mold isues...Keep an atomizer and your zerotol ready for the first signs of botritious.
E/C:blowbubbles:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
WOW. wish you all the best on this. thats some sick set up bro. :tiphat:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
straight insanity, just the way i like it. keep doing it brother, im sending good karma your way.

aod

K1ndBudz

Its fun camping out in the backyard till everythings done, set yourself up a nice tent w/ a laptop and a tv like I do, its tits.

Nice to your rockin maine properly, keep up the good work.

litebuzz

yeah I'm a little curious about the temps myself...just setting up a greenhouse this weekend...8ft x 8ft...with one vent and door. I'm only going to do veggies in it though, but I heard someone say that its difficult growing in greenhouses in the summer...too hot. Needless to say, I'm alittle bummed out. I may finish up my tiny little plants in the fall though...so maybe its not all for nothing.
Looking forward to watching your grow.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
July 6th update

July 6th update

DSD
dsdjuly6.jpg

http://www.thescoopatboops.com/icmag/outdoormedical/dsd2july6th.jpg

chemsour (real small)
chemsourjuly6th.jpg

Super lemon haze
slhjuly6th.jpg

LVPK
lvpkjuly6th.jpg

lvpkjuly6th2.jpg

LVPK Leaf
lvpkleaf.jpg

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
sssdhjuly6th.jpg

sssdhjuly6th2.jpg

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
looking pretty sweet aero. those plants are gonna be fucking huge by the time they are done. karma your way, keeping rippers outta that shit this season. hope all is well, keep doing it big homey

aod

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
next year i am putting these custom smartpots into a kiddy pool and keepin them flooded with nutes and water

G

guest5703

Duno if that would be a good idea? lol, are they sucking up a ton of water or what??? Looks sweeeeet my friend! Where di you get your GH's from? Couldn't find that exact one, and it looks really nice with all those screen windows. Best of luck, I'll be around ;)

1) Feds do not care about medical marijuana and it is not admissible for evidence

2) Defending a grow with a firearm is a no no... i know you would not put your own safety at risk, meaning if it is you or someone else, take the shot.

3)you will, however, go to prison defending a felony with a firearm... aboot twice as long as if it were just the weed.

GOOD LUCK... people need the medicine!

Aero, please heed this advice. You're an inspiration to us east coasters and would really hate to see u get locked up. Perhaps invest in some rubber bullets?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
all i gotta say to people like you is...

1. we have the right to bare arms in this country

and i will exercise this right to the day i die.

I have a license that allows to carry concealed. and i also have my medical license. even if i do blast someone that comes onto my property im still in the RIGHT. just gotta make sure to have some extra throw away kitchen knives lying around. "OFFICER HE CAME AT ME WITH THE SAME KNIFE HE WAS USING TO CUT DOWN MY MASSIVE GANJA TREES SO I HAD TO BLOW HIM AWAY."

people like you need to grow some balls... buy some guns... or maybe both?

all i gotta say to people like you is...

1. we have the right to bare arms in this country

and i will exercise this right to the day i die.

I have a license that allows to carry concealed. and i also have my medical license. even if i do blast someone that comes onto my property im still in the RIGHT. just gotta make sure to have some extra throw away kitchen knives lying around. "OFFICER HE CAME AT ME WITH THE SAME KNIFE HE WAS USING TO CUT DOWN MY MASSIVE GANJA TREES SO I HAD TO BLOW HIM AWAY."

people like you need to grow some balls... buy some guns... or maybe both?
Amen brother!