Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Imagine 10000 plus stoners at the white house....

Thread Title Search
Imagine 10000 plus stoners at the white house.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2018, 07:53 PM #31
Smith111

Smith111 has a spectacular aura aboutSmith111 has a spectacular aura aboutSmith111 has a spectacular aura aboutSmith111 has a spectacular aura about
With the political winds in the air right now..... The perfect time for a march on Washington would be 4/20/19 or maybe even better would be 4/20/20.

Lets start planning now. For real.
Smith111 is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2018, 08:45 PM #32
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I'll be there - once I get facial reconstruction/plastic surgery - and a completely new I.D......lol

Seriously - if you wish to start and promote such an event - I will happily advertize it here on ICMAG for you -

Sounds like a good idea - but as has been said in this thread - attending might pose some problems for members - unless we all dress up like Telly Tubbies - or Gorillas - lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith111 View Post
With the political winds in the air right now..... The perfect time for a march on Washington would be 4/20/19 or maybe even better would be 4/20/20.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:09 PM #33
Mr. Greengenes
Re-incarnated Senior Member

Mr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to all
You got me there Gypsy, I wanna dress up as Dipsy! I'll bring seeds.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:02 AM #34
Yamaha FG-840

Yamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura aboutYamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura aboutYamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura aboutYamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura about
Obviously, you're having a hard time keeping up.

"Hey - and don't mail him and the fucks at the government, actual good pot seeds: mail them HEMP seeds.

The thing is you don't want to mail them seeds and them claim to destroy them when actually they're making money."

Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Throwing seeds around sounds a bit of a waste. The birds get fed but I'd rather see them planted. Most people grow sensi I wouldn't want to toss around my precious seed.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. In Seattle Hempfest attracts over 100,000 people every year. I'm sure if it was organized DC could produce similar numbers. Of course the legal red tape has to be dealt with.
Yamaha FG-840 is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 05:53 AM #35
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
For the latter half of the war in Nam, a non stop vigil was maintained on the wall which the White House fence is mounted on. Front of the White House facing Pennsylvania Ave.
Those who participated in the effort received an almost nonstop blessing of support from the public. Lot of cannabis was burned there. Eat the roach man.
When there were antiwar marches or smoke outs in DC, the place had a feel like New Orleans at Madi Gras.
Peaceful marches ? That's a novel idea, but it will not result in change.
The anti war marches in DC scared the fuck out of those in power.
The result being "The Powell Memo", which was a declaration of war on our middle class.
They shipped off the jobs, reduced the quality of education, added assorted drugs to the mix, always
in massive amounts. They chewed up our middle class, as they laughed at us for being the sheared
sheep that we have become.
I whole heatedly support the women in pussy hats, at least they had what it took to show up.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:27 PM #36
illumin8100

illumin8100 will become famous soon enoughillumin8100 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Nice...i guess i wasn't subscribed to this thread even though i started it. Glad someone is on my side. Wish i had the money to fly out to dc and i wish we could start it this next 420 2019.

You guys hear John Baehner is now wanting in the industry and is trying to get congress to legalize it? According to the article he said there are a number of high ranking officials who are now leaning over to legalise it within the next couple of years.
illumin8100 is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 04:09 PM #37
Smith111

Smith111 has a spectacular aura aboutSmith111 has a spectacular aura aboutSmith111 has a spectacular aura aboutSmith111 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
I'll be there - once I get facial reconstruction/plastic surgery - and a completely new I.D......lol

Seriously - if you wish to start and promote such an event - I will happily advertize it here on ICMAG for you -

Sounds like a good idea - but as has been said in this thread - attending might pose some problems for members - unless we all dress up like Telly Tubbies - or Gorillas - lol.
I was dead serious, and I don't care if my face is seen. Owning several legal cannabis businesses, my information is deep in the government files.

For real guys, lets do this.....
Smith111 is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 04:43 PM #38
illumin8100

illumin8100 will become famous soon enoughillumin8100 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I was dead serious, and I don't care if my face is seen. Owning several legal cannabis businesses, my information is deep in the government files.

For real guys, lets do this.....

Thank God - someone like me. Maybe you have to live in a legal state to escape the paranoia.

Let's do this for sure! Someone with major connections needs to organize this.
illumin8100 is offline Quote