What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I want to be formal, but I'm here to party

Miraculous Meds

I would be surprised to hear other growers talking about 21 and 42 because those are my numbers lol!!

I say it over and over only healthy fast growing plants.

I have perfect hydro. So plants don't blink. They bud faster too. I shave a week off most strains. And I got 40 in house. They all benefit.

I am also able to force feed secondaries. As I have absolute control of
the solution. And the humidity. I drop it post defoliation. And increase airflow. Forcing water/nute uptake...bingo!

But drop it too low and they close stomata=stunt. So it's a fine line.

I am not just keeping plants alive. I am growing them at their limit from start to finish. And I really love it which helps I think.

Ive read and tried the specific 21 and 42 suggestion a couple years ago when I first joined or shortly before. There were certainly several people that had pretty dialed in gardens, and didn't have success with the tech.

That's cool it works well for you. I see you stress starting with a very healthy plant. I wonder how important leaving the top 3 leaves on each branch are. Maybe that would make a good difference in my experiences. Ill give it a shot in the near future, thanks again for sharing.

Sorry for the slight derail, sat. Carry on.

saitama

Ive read and tried the specific 21 and 42 suggestion a couple years ago when I first joined or shortly before. There were certainly several people that had pretty dialed in gardens, and didn't have success with the tech.

That's cool it works well for you. I see you stress starting with a very healthy plant. I wonder how important leaving the top 3 leaves on each branch are. Maybe that would make a good difference in my experiences. Ill give it a shot in the near future, thanks again for sharing.

Sorry for the slight derail, sat. Carry on.

Hey man this was all really good information. I enjoy the back and forth as long as it's productive, which it has been.

mushroombrew

Veteran
haha I decided to make that my last post on the subject! And as luck would have it he PM'd me.

Now get some pics up and carry on this great thread!

saitama

haha I decided to make that my last post on the subject! And as luck would have it he PM'd me.

Now get some pics up and carry on this great thread!

lol, I really didn't mind at all, but thank you guys for your consideration.

So, a week ago, they looked like this

cjElIrHh.jpg

2 days ago

3sB3l3eh.jpg

and tonight!

wJD7UQ1h.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how they have regained their color and perk

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing what you coming up with.

Hey bud , I had to look for this thread but I finally found it , I have now sampled my good old trusty headbanger in pure coco , and I believe they taste "better " if you are looking for a flowery taste and smooth smoke with the same punch as my DWC grown one , the One grown in Dwc is more harsh to the throat and the fuel is really present and more greasy,I feel like the DWC plant had a better chance to mature and become stronger in taste .I will be putting another clone in coco with blumats , perhaps my once a day watering wasn't enough for the plant to fully grow and develop , we will see . FSG.

saitama

Hey bud , I had to look for this thread but I finally found it , I have now sampled my good old trusty headbanger in pure coco , and I believe they taste "better " if you are looking for a flowery taste and smooth smoke with the same punch as my DWC grown one , the One grown in Dwc is more harsh to the throat and the fuel is really present and more greasy,I feel like the DWC plant had a better chance to mature and become stronger in taste .I will be putting another clone in coco with blumats , perhaps my once a day watering wasn't enough for the plant to fully grow and develop , we will see . FSG.

Thanks for the heads up! Puts me at ease that coco is the way to go.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really enjoyed coco it just was a pain in the ass to maintain so many moms with...Made me appreciate a little slower veg growth in soil. If I did it again I would use capillary mats or blumats and you're straight autopilot.

saitama

I really enjoyed coco it just was a pain in the ass to maintain so many moms with...Made me appreciate a little slower veg growth in soil. If I did it again I would use capillary mats or blumats and you're straight autopilot.

I look at my girls every day, check ph every few days, then I sit there and stare at them...because I have nothing else to do.

saitama

Day 28. They're definitely bushing out again. Finally see trichs and I believe one of them is the mango carrot pheno (shorter one in the front)

NlTgwCth.jpg

X0lVj4th.jpg

seCdpveh.jpg

Last edited:

starke

StackajaWHO?? Doesn't matter what you call her, she is looking fine. Love the sativa looking bud structure.