What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The true need to find a fully cracked supervisor...

Kalachakra

Bambata X Strawberry SD

Bambata X Strawberry SD

Project :dance013: "Gariguette", passage in selection to try a stabilization with any external nutrients will coming soon and it will be the first time of my life that i dash into this odyssey...
If people of good intentions can avoid me screwing up, you are welcome to rot my next thread...
(? I don't know in which section to put it yet ? )

If i show you my work, in first it's for keeping paternity to avoid make her pirated by snitch or other person of few scruples...

I never did illegal money with my weed and i don't want to sell this genetic on illegal market, may be one day when my fucking policies will stop the weed prohibition in my country (?)...

While waiting for this day i wish to share fews F1 seedpacks of her and others strains crossed with Bambata dad free of charge but nobody has still answered me concerning how to spend that on the "seed drive fund maker" on seedbay for donations.
:)
Repro done...

"Gariguette" leaf

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts