What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stop Using Internet Explorer!

amanda88

@ Skip...! ...lol wanna like that ..but have yet to grow a 'like' button ...but I will like anyways ...thanks

St. Phatty

I use ICMag with Chrome.

One of my Chrome web pages keeps clicking, it's driving me nuts. Maybe it's a page with an RSS feed. I have to set my audio volume to mute.

I also use Firefox, and the Firefox continued version of Netscape 4.79. Which they now call Seamonkey.

Firefox & Seamonkey share plug-ins, upgrade the Flash for Firefox - and it's upgraded in Seamonkey (more important maybe 2 years ago before HTML 5 sort of took over.)

I use Opera too.

I like browsers that have rock solid tab history memory files (so crashes can still be restored).

I also like browsers that don't chew up the memory too much.

Plus I like browsers that have good functional get work done type add-ons, like "Download Helper" for Firefox.

I like software that helps me divorce Microsoft, but I still occasionally use Explorer :woohoo: