What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone seen this?

tommygh

I'm thinking one of my 2 seedlings has suffered some collateral damage, by way of me jabbing a root with a meter. A couple of days ago it was just half a plant. It's been growing new leaves, and it's still nice and green. I'm just curious what the affect will be in the long run? I guess the worst case scenario is that it grows looking a bit anemic and freaky. Any thoughts on my Frankenjuana? It's at 10 days :watch plant:

Last edited by a moderator:

igrowone

Veteran
i don't know about the plants since i can't see the pics
but i do see some link info that looks like personal info, which you probably should edit

tommygh

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

tommygh

I added a link in my next post. Would be great to edit info, but I have no capability to do any editing or deleting.

tommygh

I sent a request through "contact", but nothing. I don't see an option to delete thread, and I don't have the option to contact a mod directly either.

MJBadger

Veteran
Normally when you look at your OWN post you get 3 green buttons Edit , Quote , Quick reply , if you cannot see an edit button there is a problem .

tommygh

I have the last 2, but I have no edit button. Also, in the TOU, it states that posts can't be edited. Maybe that's something I'll be able to do as a member?

MJBadger

Veteran
I believe your right , get your post count up to 50 , it ain`t that hard just go through the threads & leave a small comment like " Nice plants " etc . Will soon get there .

tommygh

Thanks MJ. I'm been reading tons, so I'll start with some comments. Must be stoked about the new album coming out, huh?

MJBadger

Veteran
Getting fed up listening to Floyd , got no herb to sit down & enjoy it . Things will change .

tommygh

Thank you Ganja_hasi

Thank you Ganja_hasi

This is the latest pic. The yellowing on the bottom leaves seem to have subsided. Maybe it was the Epsom Salts. The tips of my other seedling have also improved. The growth on my Frankenjuana is somewhat stunted, but there are new leaves growing, just not as nicely as the other seedling. It'll be time to transplant within a couple of weeks. I want to do both at the same time,I really don't have any other option. I hope she'll hang tough.
picture.php

:ying:

tommygh

True. Things change, and I'm thinking of those beautiful crazy days, and what I need to do to get that groove back. I mean, where's the fun in any of this sh*t that's going on today? I'm sure it's out there somewhere. People have to settle down and do some introspection.

tommygh

Tried putting the pic up manually on my Kindle. Pft, that was a joke. Pic is in my album anyway, but here it is again Art.
picture.php

This is at about 19 days :watchplant: