What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NoSocSlic's Thread for Growing and Learning

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Fap_Guy_Meme.png

N

NoSocSlic

and we're finished!

and we're finished!

Alright everything is chopped now! I snapped some more pictures of
of R2. I chopped her on day 64 of flower.

She had that wonderful sour dieselish aroma. Even more so than R1 which had a sweetness to her.

I have gotten to smoke some of the bud from Sh1 and 2. They are both a lot alike. It is a nice high. Its not really potent but more mellow and laid back. I definitely has more of on Indica feel to it. It does have a nice buzz when you first hit it though, but then mellows out. It doesn't knock me out though so it really is a nice blend. I wish it was more resinous but I'm happy with it. The buds are fat with tons of calyxes and they break up nicely.

As you can see its not really anything special, just decent weed. So my cross, I give it a C+. It doesn't really stand out but gets you plenty high. Kinda tastes like chicken :biggrin:

Man those R1 buds taste good. I loved that smoke. I really hope somewhere in my seed stash I have another one of her. She finished way quicker than anything in there. That also meant she didn't yield as much but it was worth it for a kick ass high and amazing tasting bud. Sour Dieselish with a blueberry touch to it on the exhale. I'm excited for R2 to dry out just to see the difference. I can smell a major difference.

I will let you guys know next week how the yield came out. Dried bud right now is at 21g with R2 drying. It will be right under an oz. but stay tuned for that.

N

NoSocSlic

If you were wondering what I do with my trim it's either cookies or brownies. I put the dried trim in the weed chamber of a grinder with a penny in there then stick it in the freezer for 2 hours. Shake the grinder real good then scrape the now ground trim against the screen a bit. All the kief goes into 2 tbsp. of butter to make 8 PB & MJ cookies.

N

NoSocSlic

Alright, I had an emergency trim session tonight when I realized that R2 was getting too dry hanging, but I definitely got to it in plenty of time. I would normally let her dry another couple days, but I guess because she flushed the best, and letting her pot get bone dry, she dried in four days instead of 6 to 7. That is what I have been trimming at. That being said I have the final weight and R2 (aka Gedora; the three headed beast.) definitely saved my ass.

R1 - 3.9 (day 56)
R2 - 6.9 (day 64)
R3 - 3.9 (chopped early day 49)
Sh1 - 4.8 (day 61)
Sh2 - 4.3 (chopped early day 51)
Sh3 - 3.9 (day 58)

Total - 27.7g

N

NoSocSlic

Couple more pictures

Couple more pictures

Snapped a few pictures of R2's buds. Man this stuff looks and smells great. Just sniffing it makes me feel high. Now, this one is all wrapped up. 27.7g with 102w. I know I could have gotten a little more out of this grow also. I am pretty proud of my work this time. There is some really good smoke here :D

Last edited:
N

NoSocSlic

One more pic to be the album cover for this grow. I cleaned the camera lens and got the buds in some good light.

Its in a jar curing but I couldn't help sampling it. This shit is so good I am revegging R2 to make seeds. So that is to come.

N

NoSocSlic

I know I haven't been around lately, but I will share the most recent work. Had 4 Bubba Kush Bagseeds so I ran them. 2 females 1 male 1 dud. 1 of the females died while I was out of town but the better of the 2 lived. Seeded her and she is at day 56. 1 or 2 more weeks for her.

lotus710

CFL's can do something man. It isn't ever going to get you pounds but for a personal grow they work fine. I am sure enjoying my work right now. I'm glad you like what I've done.:woohoo:

it isnt ever gonna get you pounds? yo i got 3ozs under a single 125 watt cfl:) throw a few 200 watt cfls up and you can totaly get a pound:) im subbed along btw!

N

NoSocSlic

Well it won't get you what HID gets you, I can say that much honestly. I have taken a break for awhile not growin anything but veggies lol. I just got seeds from a bag of good bubba awhile back so did a little 1 plant run. Its only under 102w of CFLs in a little cabinet I made. I was testing it and the seeds. I decided to seed her up so it won't be much at all this time, but I'll get about 30 seeds from it.

lotus710

yeah def not hpsXD but it def works fine for your own stash:) im all led now though. building a 12 cob setup once i get everything i need!

Much love
Lotus

Well it won't get you what HID gets you, I can say that much honestly. I have taken a break for awhile not growin anything but veggies lol. I just got seeds from a bag of good bubba awhile back so did a little 1 plant run. Its only under 102w of CFLs in a little cabinet I made. I was testing it and the seeds. I decided to seed her up so it won't be much at all this time, but I'll get about 30 seeds from it.

Those girls looked great under just the CFL'S bro! I use CFL's just to veg them out then outside they go. This year will be my first attempt at indoor flowering but with LED lights.

Anyways, looking great, happy growing and Jah bless!

N

NoSocSlic

great to here! I have always wanted to do an outdoor grow, but avoid it because potential trouble that arises. Indoors is fun. You really get to know your girls when you can check on them everyday, plus the environment, light, nutrients, etc are all in your control. Great way to really learn what makes these plants tick. Happy growing bud thanks for stopping in

N

NoSocSlic

Started up another.... seed testing again

Started up another.... seed testing again

Testing some homemade seeds. Bubba Kush IBL

N

NoSocSlic

ps, been finding that bubba likes some foliar during stretch. have seen better yields with the early flower foliars

Ive had some variegation in one of the girls. Planning on doing a cal/mag foliar for her so I will try it out. Thanks Kweku. I haven't been doin much lately, so haven't been around. Good to hear from you bud. I will look in on your work

Same dude had to move lost some cuts to someone I thought I could get back from... Pippin some seeds next month. Probably make a thread here. Why not? Lol