What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
my yoge cups. top L2R mag99#4,24 in tall,siao 11 in tall, sour power about 7 in tall , I just flipped them

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I flipped my lights on my seedlings, 1 400wMH, & 1 400wHPS, SO 800w of light ill post a pic later. LOL

STUNKY

It s been getting mighty chilly here at night.. It really makes the colors come out..

I cut all mine right before the last ran .. Stinky little purple nugs from nug.

Those seedlings should be happy under that mixed spectrum.. And it's always good to be cleaning pots.. It usually means u just harvested or your about to transplant for flowering.. Surely ur not starting more seedlings r u? U should be the "million strain man".

Looking good man:tiphat::tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
It s been getting mighty chilly here at night.. It really makes the colors come out..

I cut all mine right before the last ran .. Stinky little purple nugs from nug.

Those seedlings should be happy under that mixed spectrum.. And it's always good to be cleaning pots.. It usually means u just harvested or your about to transplant for flowering.. Surely ur not starting more seedlings r u? U should be the "million strain man".

Looking good man:tiphat::tiphat:
I did start the last 5 RG, 5 RK, seeds, THATS WHAT I STARTED THIS THREAD WITH

Last edited:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Before AFTER. I redid my bud room its real bright in there now. I had to move all the plants outside to do this boy the aromas were overpowering, but I got it done.

STUNKY

Good call on putting reflective stuff on the walls.. I used that same stuff in my first gro. I have been using that roll of reflective bubble insulation lately.. Those girls will be getting more light so u get better yield.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Good call on putting reflective stuff on the walls.. I used that same stuff in my first gro. I have been using that roll of reflective bubble insulation lately.. Those girls will be getting more light so u get better yield.
that's whats im hoping 4:thank you:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I flipped my lights on my seedlings, 1 400wMH, & 1 400wHPS, SO 800w of light ill post a pic later. LOL
right the 400wHPS haning vert in the middle, the 400w MH in the hood , I move it to the left 1 day, then to the right 1 day .
yea room looking good.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
veg room reflexed I came up a little short. I dident move all the plants like I did in the bud room.it took 2 days to do it, only broke 2 plants not 2 bad.