What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FranG'es Karma

Hi I want to share my current experience with growing out karma genetics from seed.

Was hooked when i tried out Karmas OG.
Been popping Headstash since then, will be doing Amnesia O.G after this, have the beans sitting in the fridge.

This will be an on-going thread documenting my journey

Im trying to re-win better karma in life, by growing more plants. I hope it will help.

Incredible what a few seeds can do, im regretting i didn't take any cuttings of this cultivar.

Cantharellus

Those are looking great Frank. Growing my first Karma seedline now and am impressed so far. Maybe try a revegg on that one.

Feeling blessed by these girls , luckily i still have 2 more seeds so i still have my chances in a way..

Im going to prepare a mother-room for the upcoming Wheres my Bike, In case something interesting comes along.

These no-till beds makes me happy-
Organics makes me want to continue,
Karma genetics makes it worth the while,

Girls are starting to fade, but its the warmest summer here in 20 years
So i don't expect too much colors.

They still smell amazing tho

@Oliver... Hah that made me laugh, had to think about that one for a second stoned,

I think bud structure comes out different without all the bottles and boosts, but the resin production is on point in my book-

8yHDkP.png