What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto OUT test: Green Poison, Cream Mandarine and Killer Kush

Vesnican

Congrats for first place at Sweet Seeds picture contest buddy !

:groupwave:

Thanks my friend, IMHO yours was better. I wish I can vape a sample of that Ice Cool :rasta:

Yes congratulations Vesnican!:woohoo: Great pic & nice to see a winning photo of a plant at such an early age.

Congrats to you too Skunkist for 2nd place, that Ice cool sure looks purdy! & Kenny's in 3rd is no slouch either :tiphat:

Thank you Skad! I haven't planned to take such a picture, but when I saw those water drops that morning I ran back to the house for a cam :biggrin:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks my friend, IMHO yours was better. I wish I can vape a sample of that Ice Cool :rasta:

I already smoked it all . It was a very good one . Heavy hitter .
Very Chem D like .

But I don't like the taste of the other rhubarb/paint pheno . I still have it all .

Well, once again your picture is quite original, mine is just another bud .
Personally I prefer you first place . It' s a nice reward for efforts you made since last year , digging autos to grow better .

Best regards my friend !

:greenstars:

:tiphat:

Vesnican

CM

CM

Day 63 Bud detail, resin coming out. Smell is mix of sweet and chem. Ice Cool genes try to break in to the game.

picture.php

Last edited:

Vesnican

KK

KK

Killer Kush team, Day 37 (from start of germination) , plants stretched a lot within last days and now starting to bloom.

Ska'd 4 life

Looking great Vesnican, Those killer kushs' have really accelerated too, if they keep progressing at that rate they should be done before the worst of the autumn weather arrives :good:

Vesnican

CM

CM

Day 71 Last update before harvest. 7 days on pure water. The weather forecast says sunny for next few days. I am afraid of budrot, I will chop them immediatelly if any sign of rot appears. At least on one plant smell goes to very chem side..

Vesnican

Looking great Vesnican, Those killer kushs' have really accelerated too, if they keep progressing at that rate they should be done before the worst of the autumn weather arrives :good:

Hey Skad, KK are stretching a lot now and currently beeing taller then Mandarines, I will bring a photo comparison of those 2 very soon.

Last edited:

Ska'd 4 life

Ooh i love herb with a bit of chem flavour to it! Are you getting any orange/mandarine scents from them as well? That last close up photo on day 71 is a beauty, covered in trichs! I have a feeling she's going to serve you well Vesnican!:biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing those KK's too! I will try & get round to putting a pic up of my sweet trainwreck, she's only small & i've completely forgotten how old she is! I think i probably transplanted her too late & she's stalled a bit though :wallbash:

Vesnican

KK

KK

Day 45 KK team grew up a lot in last 8 days. It seems that 2 different phenos occured. Taller stems 2 on right hand side + probably latecomer (first on left) and a bushier one (is faster flowering) second from left hand side.

Detail of bushier bloom

Vesnican

Current players on the field

Current players on the field

As you can see, some KK went taller then CM.

Teens on the left, MILFs on the right :biggrin:

picture.php

Vesnican

Ouch ! Transplanted = fucked ... :Bolt:

Skad, our dear friend Skunkist is totally right!

NO transplantation for autos, if possible. Me personally insert sprouted seed in the jiffy and when the baby is born I plant it right into the 20l pot. Then I provide every baby with its own shelter made of half PET bottle , in which I spray water every day to keep high humidity for first week of seedlings life. If there is sharp sun, I keep the PET shelters only for night time.

Ska'd 4 life

Skad, our dear friend Skunkist is totally right!

NO transplantation for autos, if possible. Me personally insert sprouted seed in the jiffy and when the baby is born I plant it right into the 20l pot. Then I provide every baby with its own shelter made of half PET bottle , in which I spray water every day to keep high humidity for first week of seedlings life. If there is sharp sun, I keep the PET shelters only for night time.

What a lovely line up of ladies you have there Vesnican! Teens & Milf's:laughing:

& Yes i know, i usually like to start auto's in their final pot too but my grow space is small with limited head room so sometimes it works in my favour as it keeps the height manageable & as i predominantly grow for variety rather than yield i've been shaving a bit of time off between each harvest by starting in smaller pots whilst my more mature ladies (gilfs?:biggrin:) are finishing. Transplanting auto's is fine if you do it early (usually about 14 days tops) & of course don't damage the tap root, my problem is that i'm a bit of lazy/forgetful grower & lose track of the age of them! I do like the way Skunkist starts his girls using what looks like toilet roll tubes? Think i might give that a go soon, cheap & easy to transplant. Not a fan of jiffy pellets personally.

Vesnican

What a lovely line up of ladies you have there Vesnican! Teens & Milf's:laughing:

& Yes i know, i usually like to start auto's in their final pot too but my grow space is small with limited head room so sometimes it works in my favour as it keeps the height manageable & as i predominantly grow for variety rather than yield i've been shaving a bit of time off between each harvest by starting in smaller pots whilst my more mature ladies (gilfs?:biggrin:) are finishing. Transplanting auto's is fine if you do it early (usually about 14 days tops) & of course don't damage the tap root, my problem is that i'm a bit of lazy/forgetful grower & lose track of the age of them! I do like the way Skunkist starts his girls using what looks like toilet roll tubes? Think i might give that a go soon, cheap & easy to transplant. Not a fan of jiffy pellets personally.

Yep, if you dont mind slowing the growth or you even Wish to Slow it on purpose, then no problem. As I grow only outdoor and I decided to quit growing big photodependant plants because of security Reasons, I try to aim on yield.

I tried to copy Skunkist And made one Makizushi of toilet roll tube And I totally screwed it Up :biggrin: I filled it with light mix, havent packed it tight And after few waterings the top layer droped almost half way down. Another note Is, that I havent made any bottom So itwas difficult to manipulate. (Sorry for my poor english grammar, hope You understand my description :) )

Last edited:

Ska'd 4 life

Yep, if you dont mind slowing the growth or you even Wish to Slow it on purpose, then no problem. As I grow only outdoor and I decided to quit growing big photodependant plants because od security Reasons, I try to aim on yield.

I tried to copy Skunkist And made one Makizushi of toilet roll tube And I totally screwed it Up :biggrin: I filled it with light mix, havent packed IT tight And after few waterings thé top layer droped almost half way down. Another note Is, that I havent made any bottom So IT was difficult to manipulate. (Sorry for my poor english grammar, hope You understand my description :) )

I shall remember that mate when i give them a try, good advice, Thankyou!:tiphat:

P.s. Your English is excellent Vesnican! better than a lot of English people i know!:biggrin:

Vesnican

CM harvest

CM harvest

Day 76 Harvest time :plant grow:

They look well done. If necessary, could be taken down from day 72. There are chem tones in the smell, musky and grapefruit as well.

I have definietlly have got more phenos. I call big Gees as Jaypp and Skunkist to comment on my estimations.

Plant C - leaning to Cream Caramel

picture.php

You can compare it with pics of my older Cream Careml auto grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7612134&postcount=54