What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 Backcross v2?

Yo Sammy

Veteran
SSSC OSH is SK#1 x Haze made by SamS back in the day so I was told by the guy that shared it with me. This guy is behind the revival of SSSC. Maybe you could hit him up for further info.
It does hold some comparable traits with A5 Haze, similar liver notes, same darkness to its potency.
Not comparable to AG13 which is a ideal blend between G13 & Haze A.

I

IncenseRosemary

Also 1 more question KG,do you have in plans A5haze x some kind of Indica/or skunk lil bit commerc ready harvest window close like JH or SSH just with different mum Nl5hazeA instead of Nl5hazeC.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Also 1 more question KG,do you have in plans A5haze x some kind of Indica/or skunk lil bit commerc ready harvest window close like JH or SSH just with different mum Nl5hazeA instead of Nl5hazeC.

Did that years ago with the White A5haze. (A5haze x white OG)

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
If one wants to keep abreast of these sales, should one revive their Instagram? Asking for a friend... Heh heh.

Any of these making their way to seed boutique by any chance?

Greatdalas

SSSC OSH is SK#1 x Haze made by SamS back in the day so I was told by the guy that shared it with me. This guy is behind the revival of SSSC. Maybe you could hit him up for further info.
It does hold some comparable traits with A5 Haze, similar liver notes, same darkness to its potency.
Not comparable to AG13 which is a ideal blend between G13 & Haze A.

Yes, I grow 2 of the hibrids sssc whith the old school haze and are one skunk haze whith a long flowering the flavor of the osh phenotype are skunk/spices

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
That OSH cut dislike.s hot rooms a lot. She was a bit finicky first run now we getting her dailed.

Thanks for the update Karma. I never buy fem let alone something selfed but I’d imagine finding something equivalent or better in a 6 pack.

Latest posts

Latest posts