What's new

ACSB??? lets see what we have

mrfreshy

A couple of months back I decided to take the leap of faith and ordered some seeds from Aficionados of Cannabis Seed Bank (acsb.co). I placed the order with blind faith. There was no communication just a package that showed up 5 days later, so I cant complain.

I chose 3 of their offerings, selecting 5 regulars of each strain. I went with their White Lightsaber ( Skywalker OG x White Nightmare(Sin City Seeds)), Sugar Cookies (GSC x White Lightsaber), and their Super Purple Grapefruit (Cali O x Gods Gift x Hindu Kush). I figured the saber must be decent if they are making crosses of it, and the SPG was a high CBD strain. I only ordered the cookies because It did not specify what cut of GSC it is, and my room mate is a big fan of cookies.

So, I randomly grabbed a White Lightsaber yesterday to use as a control when testing germination on testers for Greenpoint. So today, I decided I might as well drop 2 more to get 3 going to make an evaluation on whats going with these guys.

I typically will veg for 6-12 weeks, and do everything in Coco. I have not decided which nutrients I want to run on these. I have been trying out new millenium, and it seems to work, just too many damn bottles. I have an entire sample kit of Elite that I think I am going to use.

Does anyone have any experience with these breeders?

So here is the beginning of some wasted money or found treasure.

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_160824.jpg
    IMG_20170302_160824.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20170302_160906.jpg
    IMG_20170302_160906.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20170302_160949.jpg
    IMG_20170302_160949.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20170302_161010.jpg
    IMG_20170302_161010.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 45

stuffanug

Currently growing 3 Feminized Hindu Kush autos, one is great, two are meh. I just germinated 6 regular "Headlock OG" seeds, 3 are 3 weeks in, the other 3 just finished week 1. The 3 on week 3 look completely different, I'm not sure if there's numerous phenotypes or they're just random seeds labeled as one. They came from Texas, not Colorado this time, so I'm not exactly sure what I got.

ACSB

So Just to jump in here and add so insight. We are a seedbank who carries others strains and breeds as well. So about the seeds coming from texas for 3 months in 2016. I was In Texas because my two grandfathers had passed away that winter and I had to go to them. I felt bad I had to ship from texas I know it looked off I am sorry. So for that season, We still had carrry on with business. as you would imagine leaving my stock in the hads of anyone is ify at best. The Autos were supplied by Our distributor in Europe. We found the same issue of phenos as you did and are not carrying it any longer because the bad phenos out weighed the good ones. The headlock OG was in f2 and her pheno expressions are quite wild in the f2 round. The Phenos were all really good but its more focused now. I imagine you were happy as there was never a follow up. But If you are not happy email us. We had also run out of packaging while in texas that year it was a hard winter to say the least thanks for your patronage none the less. Cheers.
neil@acsb.co

M

metsäkana

packing was professional and good customer service .. i add some photos laters :)
stealth packing also

mr freshy add some photos if you ever did grow anything :D

Last edited:

growgory

I guess hell froze over again or maybe pigs were flying, since business at ACSB is down at the moment. Perhaps you should wait to charge an order until you're ready to fulfill it. I'm two weeks post ordering from ACSB and have already submitted a chargeback since it's nothing but crickets from Neil.

Attachments

• 1697555216710.png
    1697555216710.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 26

sativaman514

ACSB is a fraud. They take money fast and don't send seeds. Email address is no more valid.
Neil, if I see you in the outside, in the street on the concrete, you better run fast mother fucker