What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
V-shell-C

If, ve vait long enough.

Tub pledge collegian toothy flack often your nicest dates suffer miracle.
Ann toothy republican Wichitah Kans, wan asian, honor guard, whiff librium,
Inch hostess overall.

Und das ist anguish languish.

:D

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
If I had only known then what I know now...

Damn BTC is the best way to pay for seeds. It is like $35,000 EACH now. I remember when they were $0.001, $1, $200, I was blown away when BTC was the same price as 1oz gold ... Very hard buying seeds from the UK otherwise.

All the money I could have put into it... sigh.

Last edited:

Green Squall

Cloudy winter day here but no snow. If you look closely, you can see the city in the distance. I sometimes sit in my car, wondering what's going on over there, although I prefer the slower life here.

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If I had only known then what I know now...

Damn BTC is the best way to pay for seeds. It is like $35,000 EACH now. I remember when they were $0.001, $1, $200, I was blown away when BTC was the same price as 1oz gold ... Very hard buying seeds from the UK otherwise.

All the money I could have put into it... sigh.

Don't feel bad..

I was getting on the ferry boat to go to Seattle in 1991.... I had $4000 cash in my pocket...

I was going to buy Starbucks IPO on the first day it was offered..No one outside of Seattle or Tacoma had ever heard of Starbucks before that, back then...

The ex wife talked me out of it...

Bitch! Last time I ever took advice from her...

G

Vell Veez, if you is in anguish languish it's probly your own damned fault. I vould blaming der cannabis be. You haf been taking too much and have losing der marbles been.

imiubu

Scissor hash is the best part of trim jail as it helps to alleviate the drudgery.

Completing 'time served' is indeed fine.
Jars filled again holds a supreme sense of accomplishment and security. :yay:

Happy to have lived long enough to grow my own with less fear of incarceration.

Latest posts

Latest posts