What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

D'Hustle Jean guy/Lemon skunk

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey hey!

Here i go, take couple cut on my mother of jean guy and lemon skunk (rotor cut)

They came out of dome last week, and hang under a 125w CFL. And for still 3 weeks

5 jean guy, 7 lemon!

picture.php

picture.php

I'll flowering them under a 600W in a 4x4x7' tent :tiphat:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
For those interesting, it's not the real deal clone!

I mean, not the stinky one crossed to a skunk #1 which is highly run in my area!

Last edited:

RockZone

Veteran
Hey misterD.

I settle down comfortably to follow it.

The blooming is going to take place under HPS?

++ :tiphat:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
picture.php

My boo's freshly repoted after 3 weeks of vegging in 4 inch pot!

They were really happy to jump in their 3 liters pot! They keep it cool in my old yellow taube, for the rest of afternoon and then they'll jump in my tent for a 36h of pure darkness!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
3 weeks later!

Picture group.

picture.php

Lemon skunk view

picture.php

Another lemon skunk, a forgotten in a corner in veg cycle!

picture.php

Jean guy view

picture.php

It's not the one cross with a skunk #1 aka Real Deal

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
That have been selected by a guy named "hugo" who was living on south shore (aka a redneck) who was traveling on bicycle. He bring her one day to "boris st maurice" owner of the MCC back in time!

Jean guy leblanc :D le blanc mean white in french, anyway! :p

quebecgold

Damn, looking good, I'm happy you mentionned it was the real deal I kept wondering why people think theres skunk #1 in it.... Its nothing more then a white widow pheno. I just got some of the last real seeds available of it. Some real deal feminized are also available but I dont think Boris will be producing anymore since some shit happened....

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks man, but for the WW x Skunk 1 that's true. This is someone who cross the jean guy to a skunk #1, she's more compact with a better yield! I got both cut :D

quebecgold

does the skunk #1 version keep the stank of the jean guy. I plan on breeding it to my m39 female since I should get some males from this regular pack. M39 is basically NL #5 x Skunk #1. great strain for breeding.