What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Looking good mate :) I recognize that SCROG screen ;) Good stuff that is and easy to work with.

T

Toxsik 8

leaf please, you make better net with bigger holes in one hour, trow that plastic away..

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I can cut the holes larger if need be , why don't you like the plastic, free,strong ,durable ....seems to work good for DANKDEMON

Dank Demon

Veteran
Nothing wrong with that stuff Toxsik 8 I have been using it for years with great success and seen many other growers using as well. I have used all the netting's in my time like the metal stuff, rigid plastic stuff and pea netting etc, but this stuff wins hands down. Out of interest though why do you think tleaf should throw it away??

T

Toxsik 8

one of my rule says, without hard work you crop sh*t.. ;) i like DIY, i use simply wood and conopy string, cheap, light, very versatile...

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
bad expeireiece with wood in my grows (mold) try to keep pourous things to a minimum around water moisture...

T

Toxsik 8

use mordant or normal spray can and you block any water absorption... i see you box.. now I topped her good, every branch, screen going down on plant and we waiting how she want to grow and correct her.. also move biggest leafs..

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
for anyone wondering those seedling in the pic are poison kush from Michigan gentix ...supposed to be Durban poison x og burmese

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Okay for any lurkers its time for you to put in some work :biggrin:

the question is :I want to introduce supplemental co2 to the large veg tent via an exhale bag anyone have results with these ? also I've spotted the borg ! yep that's rights time for this shit show to get real lol so I have Dyna-gro pure neem oil, SNS209 and im going to grab some azamax, the little buggers aren't bad only on lower small leaves I've pick most and im guessing with my humidity being high they may not be breeding at a high rate idk though...any thoughts on the treatment regime and if I should introduce the co2 and azamx at the same time?

Dank Demon

Veteran
I only know about the Exhale bags which I have used and had great success with but I have not done a side by side with and without and the same strain grow to confirm 100%, but I have read reports of growers using them and saying the results with have beaten without? For me I cannot argue with the price but I will try a one strain grow with and without to confirm for sure and will post my findings but I will have to wait for my current grows to finish first. Bad luck on the borg mate but it sounds like you can defeat them.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
yea I grabbed the azamax and spayed everyone down like I said they aren't very bad but I want these ladies tip top for the show :biggrin: I also got the exhale bag too ,I can tell they are responding

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
not much poppin round here ,haven't seen any mites so that's a plus still seeing those god damn gnats though.....things are getting packed in the tent ive stopped the fogger and stripped some lower growth for better air circulations. T he ladies have had to azamax tratments and are do for another one on the 18 then thyll get a treatment of safer fungicide a couole days befor they get flipped alright enough jab time for pics.g]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50612&pictureid=1252201[/img]
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Shoots

Looking nice and green from here TLEAF. how much longer are you gonna veg these for?
should be a sweet canopy of buds soon.

Dank Demon

Veteran
just got signed up for school :woohoo: ill be starting next semester :biggrin:

Is that the school of Cannabis?
Several marijuana business “seminars” and “schools” are sponsored by equipment manufacturers or lawyers trying to sell their products and services. CCI’s curriculum is not “wrapped” in a sales pitch. Our only goal is to empower you to legally succeed in a way that suits your needs. All of our instructors are industry professionals who objectively provide first-hand knowledge of available techniques. Many of our students go on to become CCI instructors, independent consultants. Our one-time $299 fee allows you to attend CCI seminars anywhere for the rest of your life.

If so sounds cool mate :tiphat: