What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

RoadRash

Speaking of 'Biker Kush' - this reminds me of something I always wondered about Sons of Anarchy - they're always looking for ways to make money, they're bikers - why don't they set up a med grow ? They're in California.

Or they could set up their own dispensary, in Charming. :peacock:

I know, it's a TV show. But still ...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I got my camera out last night, even brought out the tripod but didn't get it set up yet.

I did get a few quick pics though. Not sure what is going on here, seems I have a little bud rot or something. Just dead plant matter in a bud, never seen this before.

picture.php

picture.php

Only found two of these spots so far but looks like I'll be harvesting a little sooner than I thought. For the most part all the buds look good.

picture.php

I'll see if I can get the tripod set up tonight and get some good shots.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Early or not I'd smoke the shit outta them buds!!!!! Weird about the dead spots on the nugs, I've never seen that before.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I've sadly already seen that hapening and it was mold. You should cut the buds you've spotted and check them for mold.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Bad ass, Third! :respect:

Karma gear is always killer. I've got a couple Brotherhood OG and AG13 x Biker about to go into flower now and I expect nothing less than straight dank. :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
This p[icture is uhhmmmm great.

View Image

Thanks KG, glad you liked it. As always, feel free to use any shots you find appealing.

Bad ass, Third! :respect:

Karma gear is always killer. I've got a couple Brotherhood OG and AG13 x Biker about to go into flower now and I expect nothing less than straight dank. :)

Thanks FLG. Yep the BHOG is a great one as well. I currently have some White OG that are about to go in flower. They are from the freebies KG sent out. Hoping I find a keeper.

So I removed the dead spot from the one bud and I'm going to keep an eye on things but it will go the full 10 weeks. Flush is on.:woohoo:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
She looks swell under the scope as well.

15578.jpg

15578.jpg

Big shout out to KG for cleaning up at the 2014 IC Cup with the still being worked OG line. Congrats buddy.

nickman

Veteran
Beautiful as always 3rd... I have a couple head bangers getting ready to be flowered... Can't wait

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Beautiful as always 3rd... I have a couple head bangers getting ready to be flowered... Can't wait

Thanks nickman!

I'll be running a few horti/karma colabs, one being sour power crossed with the biker.

I want a sour biker for sure. I should try the headbanger I guess as well. I'm Know KG keeps a real nice sour.

saluki

ICMag Donor
I am definitely gonna score me some Karma beans in the coming weeks, This Biker kush v2.0 and the pics Karma posted of his headbanger a while back all looked dank.

Can't wait

Latest posts

Latest posts