What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
Loyal, kind, and at one with nature. Not afraid to laugh at themselves or cry.

Good at trimming weed, and staying out of my stash! LOL!

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
do women find men who end all their sentences in "yeehaw" sexy,strange or sexy strange

yeehaw

DarthFader1

Veteran
Most women have zero clue what they truly want in a man imo.

This thread is pure evidence of this. Bunch of dumbasses.

There are some real women out there, just as there are some real men. Few and far between.. Me personally, im waiting for the women with the real qualities such as truth, integrity, honour and loyalty, among other things. Of course looks are a factor too but looks fade over time, even for the Hollywood stars desperately trying to hold onto their youth but all the $$ in the world cannot save them as father time always wins in the end.

I would love some screenshots of the women posting in this thread, that may explain a few of the replies

DarthFader1

Veteran
one thing that gets me,and the first thing i notice,is a guys smile,smirk..uhh its soo hot when a guy has a sexy,not too big,smile and smirk.like if im talking to a guy,and hes there putting on that "playa" half-smile,then im hooked lol.apart from that,the way he dresses,i prefer kinda the gangsta thing going on,but he has to be a true gentleman,sweet and caring when im not feeling well.and last but not least,i like guys who are very sweet and stuf,but he has to be able to put his foot down when he needs to,i will admit i think thats hot...oh and i forgot,its pretty important,i prefer kinda quiet,reserved,kinda mysterious guys
This little gem has to be my favourite

picture.php

rod58

gunna butt in , there's seven ladies who absolutely are in love with me , just can't get enough of me ...
i look in the mirror and i see i've got a face on me like a robbers dog ...go figure !
but ...who am i to argue with these ladies !
my wife and two daughters and four grandaughters can't be wrong ...can they ? :grouphug: ..lol.

GrnEyes

I think it is sexiest when a man looks like the Alpha but is kind and considerate. Kind to animals, kind to waitstaff, and considerate of his lady. I'm not talking about pampering or spoiling...just be kind and maybe open her car door first occaisonally. Its a small, free gesture that can yield great results for the man that does it. Especially the 25-35 age range. Some of these small gestures are lost on them.
There are thousands of incredibly sexy looking men out there (Jason Momoa, Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Fucking Hardy just to name a few) but its the ones that are kind and considerate that are the sexiest...cuz in the long run that's what matters when you live with them.

I think it is sexiest when a man looks like the Alpha but is kind and considerate. Kind to animals, kind to waitstaff, and considerate of his lady. I'm not talking about pampering or spoiling...just be kind and maybe open her car door first occaisonally. Its a small, free gesture that can yield great results for the man that does it. Especially the 25-35 age range. Some of these small gestures are lost on them.
There are thousands of incredibly sexy looking men out there (Jason Momoa, Joe Manganiello, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Fucking Hardy just to name a few) but its the ones that are kind and considerate that are the sexiest...cuz in the long run that's what matters when you live with them.
whats wrong with your car door? does it need some oil, ill fix your car, but you sure as hell will open your own door :tiphat: