Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Hanging buds top side up

Thread Title Search
Hanging buds top side up Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2018, 03:12 PM #11
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerrillaRed View Post
That makes me paranoid since I've had the borg appear in my drying room before. When the branches are top down, the borg will just settle at the top of the branches and won't bother the buds making it incredibly easy to deal with these little fucks.

I imagine an absolute nightmare would transpire if you hang top up and that happened.

Just my first thought when reading through this. Maybe I've just been unlucky.

The Borg don't show up to chew on drying plants. If you saw them on your drying plants, they were already there when you cut them.
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:09 PM #12
xavier7995

xavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nice
Would something like the "dying on the vine" method work? They would be upright-ish and it supposedly works well, though i have never tried it. You could trim them up still on the plant.

Instagram: xavier7995
xavier7995 is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 05:33 PM #13
GuerrillaRed

GuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really niceGuerrillaRed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
The Borg don't show up to chew on drying plants. If you saw them on your drying plants, they were already there when you cut them.
Yeah, true. Maybe that isn't such a big concern. It's just happened to me from moving plants between buildings and the borg moved from some dirty clones in a veg room over to the drying room... those little fucks... When Googling solutions, I see it's been talked about enough to have several entries on various cannabis forums. But it's probably not that common. That was just my first thought since they're pure evil and I think if this happened in a top up drying room, it'd greatly fuck up three months of work.