Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Key Points Of Harvest Time

Thread Title Search
Key Points Of Harvest Time Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2016, 04:14 PM #101
VERMONSTAH
Banned

VERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really niceVERMONSTAH is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codepoo View Post
after you cut your plant is it a good idea to put it in a closed room with a light and a fan ? Or no light? If a light just a regular ? 1st time growing sorry
https://youtu.be/NKPbXRAv6YA

this guy has a great way of explaining things the way i like to do things, much better than i could too lol.
Anyone got insight on boiling water being used before actual harvest?
VERMONSTAH is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2016, 06:19 PM #102
Sonicc

Sonicc is on a distinguished road
Helpful, Thanks
Sonicc is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:00 PM #103
Billyblanks420

Billyblanks420 is on a distinguished road
Reading Trichomes

Hello IC Crew,

First time poster on this massive forum of Knowledge, some of the greatest threads i have read on here, i was wondering if i could get a second opinion on my Harvest time. It is a Indica dominant hybrid 58 days into flower... What do you think, ready to harvest?

If i had too could i wait 5 days?

Thanks for any replies
Billyblanks420 is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2017, 04:13 PM #104
Pwyll

Pwyll will become famous soon enough
In colorado it can be very dry. Waiting until the stems snap will often mean the flower is too dry
Pwyll is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 04:16 PM #105
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the rough
Getting close, sure not seeing any amber trichomes. You'd think I would as I'm 9 weeks in and I have a C-99 and a couple other indicas.
Bjorn to farm. is online now Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 04:58 PM #106
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
32 posts. i think some background on your growing experiance and anything to prove your merit would be smart. any cup wins?

Old 06-04-2017, 05:00 PM #107
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
bjorn 9 weeks on a c99?

Old 12-31-2017, 08:42 PM #108
Gangabiss
free your SELF

Gangabiss is a jewel in the roughGangabiss is a jewel in the roughGangabiss is a jewel in the roughGangabiss is a jewel in the roughGangabiss is a jewel in the roughGangabiss is a jewel in the rough
Personally I think there needs to be a distinction between the 2 types of snapping of the bud stem.
There is the 'clean break' and the 'snaps but still attached by threads'

If your stems snap cleanly off then IMO they are already too dry for curing and you kinda messed up.
You want to wait until they snap with an audible 'crack' but still stay attached and might even might twisting to snap off. This seems the best time to start curing.

Also, never put buds in to cure that still have any green to the stem or if they bend at all without breaking. you're just asking for mould.

Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet. And I am you and what I see is me

Gangabiss is offline Quote