Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Legalization is a Bad Joke

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
View Poll Results: Do you think Cannabis will be legal without any restrictions in your lifetime.
Yes 18 10.98%
No 86 52.44%
Maybe 24 14.63%
Laws are fanciful and don't control what I do. 36 21.95%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Legalization is a Bad Joke Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2017, 11:22 PM #1
troutman

troutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to behold
Legalization is a Bad Joke

Cannabis will never be legal in your lifetime I bet because there's too much money at stake.

It will always be a controlled substance in my view.

Until you and/or anyone else can grow it unimpeded by your Government this legalization thing is a phucking joke.

The Government can kiss it.

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:39 PM #2
troutman

troutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah, politicians seem use this as a way to get elected with false promises.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:52 AM #3
seeded

seeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to all
If an end to the drug war can only be declared once hostilities have completely ceased it means that as long as there is a single enforceable rule or regulation on the personal use or cultivation of the plant the war continues. It's really that simple because if I fail to buy permission aka a license, grow too many plants, yield too much, etc. and risk any form of punishment it's not 100% legal or free and I'd rather the war continue than to settle for a system that encourages a lack of privacy, restricts freedoms and still has the potential to imprison us if we step too far out of line.
seeded is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:16 AM #4
zoic

zoic has a spectacular aura aboutzoic has a spectacular aura aboutzoic has a spectacular aura aboutzoic has a spectacular aura about
It is a plant. A plant cannot be patented so it is no good for medicine. Why can we not use plants as we see fit? No money in it for them. Follow the money. My favorite saying I heard years ago was:

And god gave unto man all the herbs and spices on the earth, for cooking. This has been overruled by a higher authority.
zoic is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:51 AM #5
Green Squall

Green Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond repute
Here's what I've been thinking lately. More than half the States in the US are either medical or recreational and that number is quickly growing. What happens when it's all 50 States? I think at that point they Feds will have no choice but to legalize it. I'm not sure how long it will take but I do think it will be in my lifetime. Just my 2 cents.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2017, 02:54 AM #6
IIIShadesOfBlck
Banned

IIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the rough
Legal is a bullshit term, if you have to pay taxes to use something there is no freedom.

The only good thing about legalization is it takes it off the LEO priority list. It seems it's still wise to fly under the radar.
IIIShadesOfBlck is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:38 AM #7
bsgospel

bsgospel has a spectacular aura aboutbsgospel has a spectacular aura aboutbsgospel has a spectacular aura aboutbsgospel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIShadesOfBlck View Post
Legal is a bullshit term, if you have to pay taxes to use something there is no freedom.

The only good thing about legalization is it takes it off the LEO priority list. It seems it's still wise to fly under the radar.
That about sums it up for me. Flexing over plant counts and the use of potassium bicarbonate or the taxes paid is just too funny to laugh at.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:21 AM #8
EastFortRock

EastFortRock will become famous soon enoughEastFortRock will become famous soon enoughEastFortRock will become famous soon enough
It's not really legal like tomatoes , but I just threw a male plant in my trash can and found a bud on my car floor that my buddy dropped. Before being legal those 2 things would have made me paranoid . Here in Oregon the cops aren't going to bust down your door and shoot your dog just because you are growing weed.
EastFortRock is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:10 AM #9
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
Governments are a bad joke. Government is a reflection of people.

That said, I just sampled some herb I grew and did not stress out about the po po knocking on my door. Can not say the say the same before 64 went into effect.
yesum is online now Quote

Old 04-02-2017, 07:01 AM #10
Pious

Pious is on a distinguished road
I'm a betting man. Name your wager and odds.
Pious is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.