Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannabiogen > MICHOACAN CREAM

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
MICHOACAN CREAM Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2017, 01:05 PM #1
lmb

lmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the rough
MICHOACAN CREAM

With the unmistakable texture of the infamous Peyote Purple you are introduced to another level of fine detailed aromatic delights by combining the Michoacán Spirit. Rich earthy incensed hashish with overtones of grapes and lavender fill the bouquet.

The complex somewhat spicy, stimulating lucid effect is very creative at onset then slowly transforms into a calm relaxing state while leaving one still physically active.

Michoacan Cream produces medium yields of bright fall colors that explode at the finish of flowering.

We highly advise not cutting her too late in order to obtain the best flavors and stimulating effects.

Genetics: Mexico / USA
Flowering: 9-10 weeks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161217_111407[10342]copy.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	401571
lmb is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2017, 02:49 PM #2
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud of
Already add to page ?

edit -- yes I see there, awesome !!!
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2017, 05:03 PM #3
Organik

Organik will become famous soon enough
Nice addition to the catalogue.

How about a Michoacan x Oaxaca 1979 or Michoacan x Jarilla de Sinaloa ?
Organik is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:30 PM #4
Koondense

Koondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of light
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Great news lmb,
I was just going to choose Hash Fruit for a little experiment, now I gotta reconsider everything
Is this F1 or a more worked line?

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:13 PM #5
lmb

lmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the roughlmb is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Great news lmb,
I was just going to choose Hash Fruit for a little experiment, now I gotta reconsider everything
Is this F1 or a more worked line?

Cheers
Hola.

Yes, first generation.

Saludos.
lmb is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:15 AM #6
Koondense

Koondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of light
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thank you lmb,

Salud
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2017, 12:22 AM #7
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
no offense but you should have crossed to a sativa, preferably mexican.

I should have said, I wish it had been crossed to a sativa, not that you should have. Really I would wish it was not crossed at all, but the prize heirlooms tend to be held tight, so a cross is the agreed compromise or that is my understanding.

Last edited by yesum; 03-16-2017 at 01:31 AM..
yesum is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:37 AM #8
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud of
edit

Last edited by geneva_sativa; 03-20-2017 at 12:43 AM..
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:20 PM #9
Zitz

Zitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura about
Fair enough that some will prefer a sativa crossing...Four seasons Michoacan description by Ras Pablo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras Pablo View Post
This Michoacan it's a very very special one, the smoke it's awesome, clear, calm and paceful, without bodystone and but with a very strong head buzz wich fill your head of your best thoughts and feelings, very complex to discribe. The taste it's some kinds of hardwoods, incense and some nut understones....

I wonder how much of the authentic Mexi taste and effect is preserved by crossing to an indica...
The peyote purple does sound nice though and should make for an interesting hybrid, especially considering both parents are known for color near harvest.

Its kind of a similar cross to "purple mexican" from ace which is Oaxaca x PCK
Zitz is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:38 PM #10
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud of
wow....Incense and lavender!? I must try this strain one day......
StRa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.